IGNORED

Destination: North Dallas

RedRider3141

Cross posted in MTBR but I thought I'd ask y'all too. 

I'll be visiting family around Christmas up, north of Lewisville Lake in Dallas. Exploring Trailforks I see a couple of trail systems within a short drive of where I am stating. It will probably end up being a father/ daughter ride with my kid on a 24" wheel bike. She likes rollers and banks and can walk anything too technical. Any recommendations? Anything I missed?

1) Erwin Park, Front Runner based on googling

2) Hartlee Field, hard to tell but looks pretty boring from google earth

3) Ray Roberts, a little far, but looks like lots of variety. 

Erwin Park all day long!  I've ridden it many times and taken my sons there when they were younger.  I hate to overuse the analogy but its WC'esck but IMHO more scenic and rolling.  

I've never ridden Hartlee Field, in fact never hear of it.  Ray Roberts sounds familiar but I think it goes by another name (for the trail).  And if its the one I think it is, then its legitimately a bit technical.  Its got a decent bit of embedded sharp rocks and some chunk.

Later,
CJB

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CBaron said:

They didn't have Irwin Park as a part of 'Judgment Day'???  Irwin is a quality trail for the area and was a staple when I lived there.

-CJB

Don't they load up the bikes and drive between trails -- what's up with that!