IGNORED

Ogletree Gap - Copperas Cove, TX HELP NEEDED

Schrute

Hey guys,

So Copperas Cove has a 210 acre park that is untouched and has great potential for a trail system. Some members of the community got together and met with the director and have started flagging and clearing corridor. We're kind of at the point now where we  can start digging and could definitely use some help. If you live in the north Austin area Copperas Cove isn't too far down north on 183. For instance I work in Leander. Anyway, if any of you Pville, Cedar Park, Georgetown, and Leander folks want some variety Ogletree Gap has amazing potential and we could definitely use some help. We're typically meeting Saturdays at 8 or 9am. Right now were just clearing corridor and digging tread. Hopefully some of you will want to come out. I think we could definitely get at least 7 to 9 miles of bidirectional trail out there with some of it being fairly technical. So doing out and backs could get you some sweet ~18 mile rides when it's all said and done.

Here is the Facebook group so you can join and stay up up to date on workdays https://www.facebook.com/groups/386361225201153/?ref=bookmarks

Post up or PM me if you want to help. Could use some extra hands and tools for sure.

Thanks

20180901_183459.jpg

20181201_102830.jpg

20181201_102916.jpg

20181201_102948.jpg

• Like 3