IGNORED

Youtubiness

3 hours ago, AustinBike said:

What kinda weirdo freak do you think I am???

Oh, yeah, that's right, you know. Here's the vid:

Most importantly, I am stunned at how fat my face is. That was ~50-60 pounds ago.

I can think of a few ways to modify that "cleaning wand" to give unknowing guests quite the surprise!

-CJB

4 hours ago, spicewookie said:

Nice, but a more impressive feet would be following that with some chicken feet.  Worms don't have feet.

In fairness, even though I was sweating like a whore in church, it was November. But the black claw chicken soup must be served at scalding temperatures for the magical healing powers of the claw to take effect.

IMG_2761.JPG

7 minutes ago, RedRider3141 said:

That's pretty amazing to watch. Must watch a few times to appreciate 1) the riders 2) the trail 3) the drone pilot

...(4) the sound editing. It's almost all to fast. I love that they slowed down the last jump so you can see how much Semenuk threw in a little extra tweak. Man, those guys can ride.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ohhhh! So the GOOD and COOL riders wear earbuds. Especially in the city streets. Gotta get me some I guess.

Seriously though, I am amazed at what equipment can withstand. I saw one video where afterwards they listed the amount of rims and stuff that they trashed during the shoot, but still, like a 40 foot drop onto flat concrete, and not totally taco-ing a rim? Amazing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...