IGNORED

Youtubiness

7 hours ago, MrMentallo said:

We also need to make sure we feature the local guys on this page. I know there are more, an omission is not meant as an insult or judgment. Please add to the list.

No Front Brakes

As The Crow Flies

Seth Buckner/ Seth's Pool from Mojo

Cobra Kyle from San Antonio

Chris CXK from San Antonio

Ahem...

...and Cooper? Rugger? ...Gotdurt? :classic_rolleyes:

Edited by gotdurt
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Teamsloan said:

I give GotDurt credit for this, my first bike video. Flagstaff riding is awesome. Thanks for the trail info (and your Flagstaff videos).

...and yes. It's WAY TOO LONG, and I don't have a gimbal. I'm not trying to start a channel.

That's why I break mine up into distinct sections... I hate cutting stuff out though, because the riding videos are more for me to reflect on later, than anything else. But... I still watched the whole darn thing; love that place. The little climb at around 14 min is a zapper, no? And now you see why I suggested that if you don't ride anything else, at least make a quick run down Schultz Creek...

That place is seriously fun. I need a redo of Hobbit Forest because I feel like I could do it faster now than when I was running it blind. I guess that goes for the whole trail though. It was over too fast. I could have used two more shuttles up to the top.

But that climb though…thought I was going to pass out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Teamsloan said:

That place is seriously fun. I need a redo of Hobbit Forest because I feel like I could do it faster now than when I was running it blind. I guess that goes for the whole trail though. It was over too fast. I could have used two more shuttles up to the top.

But that climb though…thought I was going to pass out.

Maybe it's time I put together another Mojo AZ trip, "north edition"

• Like 1

I need to get out there again.  Last time I went there had been some pretty bad flooding that damaged many trails.  So things weren't in the greatest shape.  Would like to give Flagstaff a shot again.  We also visited Sedona on the same trip (have been out there twice now) and we had a great time. 

I did a day in Sedona but it was with the family and we spent the whole day gift shopping. I was even planning to drive in to town down Schnebly Hill Rd, but that got nixed. No Sedona dirt for me this time.

I’ll be back. We have friends with an awesome Airbnb in Flag so this was just the first journey out there.

I’m headed to Bentonville next weekend, so maybe I’ll see if I can post a more concise edit when I return.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this on reddit yesterday.. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Austin/comments/9f558f/word_of_warning_if_you_visit_cedar_breaks_park_at/

Someone else had an encounter with her as well,

She is a complete nutjob, we pulled into that park a couple months ago and our boat tires were smoking (brakes had siezed on the way) , she saw the tires were smoking and immediately jumped out of her booth, calling 911 and screaming at everyone to move back and that the boat was going to explode😂 , she caused a huge scene, was yelling at us to get away from our boat as i was looking at the axle to find out what was going on. She called the sheriffs office after hanging up with 911 and told them she was closing the park down. The park ranger arrived and came over to the boat, she started screaming and yelling at him to get away and he told her " i am the park ranger" and she said she didnt care and kept yelling for him to get back. He said to let us through and to figure it out once we get into the park. She refused and said she is keeping the park closed. Five more minutes goes by and there is probably about 5 or 6 cars waiting behind us to get in. The fire trucks arrive as well as sheriff and they look at the tires and say it is totally safe and to let us through and fix the brakes in the park..... finally she listened after almost 30 minutes of shutting a park down

And here's a description of what happened with regards to the video,

The situation was me leaving a lake with my Jetski. Accidentally steered down the wrong exit while leaving, this parks and rec worker happened to be outside. She saw me correct myself and I was about to leave the main exit point. At that point she started telling me she was calling the cops and I wasn’t allowed to leave. I said no ma’am you’re mistaken, you can’t hold me here. She jumped in front of my car then this is when I pulled out my phone... shortly after the video ended she stepped out of the way to talk to the park rangers and I voiced that I was leaving being that this was unlawful from the beginning and I didn’t do anything illegal. About a mile down the road I see 15 officers with sirens and lights speed pass me (they legitimately thought someone was being run over) quickly a few officers turned around, pulled me over and talk to me about what happened. Thankfully they were very calm and shortly after showing the video I was let go...