IGNORED

Youtubiness

5 hours ago, TheX said:

This is the kind of electric bike I don't want on our trails. But I really want to own one.

I've seen a few other videos of those sura's and they look really fun!

Edited by 4fun

17 hours ago, TheX said:

This is the kind of electric bike I don't want on our trails. But I really want to own one.

I love these Sur Ron Bikes, I just wish they would make one with a legit larger frame. Sure you can get a riser setup and a seat elevation kit, but then it looks stupid AF. They need to offer a frame version that legit fits a 6' tall guy. I would own one for sure if so. Would be helpful at the ranch.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, mack_turtle said:

I left a comment under that video and the video created assured me that this is perfectly legit, gave other readers specific directions to find the trail entrance.

Yikes, yea, he pretty much put it out there for everyone... dude's gonna make some enemies that way. I got hate for posting some videos from there, and I didn't even include anything that would be a clue to where I was...

Made it to Bentonville this week. Here are a couple videos of the drops on Drop the Hammer. Cased the big one bad on the first try. Can’t get the second link to show as a video for some reason.

Randy’s Elbow is more intimidating in my opinion.

https://youtube.com/shorts/hTsM8lcB3QM?feature=share

Edited by Kobra Kai MTB Guy
  • Like 4

11 days til my 3rd trip. (But who's counting...)

The family is coming with me this time so the sole focus won't be riding, but I'm still hoping to hit some of my favorites from previous trips (Coler, select Slaughter Pen trails) and a few things that are either new since my last visit (Huntley Gravity Zone, Mad Hatter, Wonderland) or just new to me (Railyard).

• Like 1