IGNORED

Youtubiness

49 minutes ago, ATXZJ said:

I've always enjoyed this foxhunt POV vid from Warner😄

https://www.redbull.com/ke-en/videos/red-bull-foxhunt-rob-warner-pov

That was pretty funny, he's no where near as aggressive as Bruni or Gee; Warner seems to not take it as seriously. I thought Bruni was aggressive in the one I posted, but I watched one with Gee and he is brutal! Just about every person he passes eats it hard... I think my strategy would be to wait for him to pass, then dive in 😬

Edited by gotdurt
  • Like 2

Just now, gotdurt said:

That was pretty funny, he's no where near as aggressive as Bruni or Gee; Warner seems to not take it as seriously. I thought Bruni was aggressive in the one I posted, but I watched one with Gee and he is brutal! Just about every person he passes eats it hard... I think my strategy would be to wait for him to pass, then dive in 😬

It's Warner. He's takes the piss out of everything and is fun to listen to. 

Gee was great

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I’m new to the video game, this one’s rough, the plan is to improve. Critiques welcome. My thoughts now after this one, little too long, some clips too short, needs another off bike camera angle and maybe a full face helmet with chin mount angle would be better instead of top of helmet. 

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
16 hours ago, ATXZJ said:

we have no excuse. get some 

Ran into a gentleman yesterday on Suburban Ninja who is in his mid 70s and still out there shredding. I suspect he's on this forum, but didn't think to ask his name/handle. Just from our short conversation you could still see the passion for riding. Super inspiring to say the least...

• Like 2

On 5/4/2022 at 4:54 PM, ATXZJ said:

we have no excuse. get some 

Of course she doesn't mind getting smashed up all the time - Canada has universal health care. Getting smashed up all the time in the US literally costs you an arm and a leg! 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, throet said:

Of course she doesn't mind getting smashed up all the time - Canada has universal health care. Getting smashed up all the time in the US literally costs you an arm and a leg! 

True that

Still getting random bills for treatment I thought I'd paid off 6 months ago.

Best healthcare system in the world🤣

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...