IGNORED

Youtubiness

8 hours ago, Shinerider said:

And if you see a bright yellow bike - that is me.  On a Rocky Mountain Element!  I remember most of those video shoots!

I came across our Walnut video that Pedalmasher did the other day. 

Edited by larlev

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 11:07 AM, ATXZJ said:

Great video of some absolute LEGENDS riding through Hell-A to Catalina.

Very cool! It's nice to see a true rocker like Tim excelling at MTB and taking advantage of his surrounding landscape in Malibu. Hope to tour and ride across Cali at some point. 

• Like 1

I pretty much gave up on trying to put YT content out...just not a fan of the post riding parts - editing sucks. 

Definitely keep your eyes open for BKXC, he's already got a few of his videos from his recent Austin trip up - feature BCGB and Cat Mountain. He new 'interview style' with an actual camera/sound guy is not public yet, but the preview looks good. I might be a bit biased since Deception is in it, even though he swap Eric Scott and my last name in the captions... It includes some Deception and RPR.

He says it will drop to the public domain on Jan 28, 11am, so stay tuned: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3DFdy_qc-cqgKCyQTHLGzA/featured

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, rugger said:

I pretty much gave up on trying to put YT content out...just not a fan of the post riding parts - editing sucks.

Same here... I have so much sitting on my computer right now with so many unfinished editing projects... ain't nobody got time f'dat! And I even keep clips and editing to a minimum... it was eye-opening to see his process that day; that culling/editing had to be tedious... he earns his Youtube $, that's for sure.

New video from BKXC chronicling his time spent in Austin. He did a really nice job featuring NFB at reveillie and Eric walking the viewer through the creation of the deception trails. Overall the editing on this video is very well done and even though im not a BK regular, he's definitely taking it to the next level like Seth has done with his stuff.

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 6

On 1/12/2019 at 12:26 AM, Ridenfool said:

Pretty cool.

Doesn't need more cowbell.

The video takes on a new light after reading how Aaron was treated.  With friends like that...

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/aaron-gwin-on-his-break-with-yt-and-becoming-a-team-owner.html?utm_source=PBMAIN&utm_campaign=be437b2dfd-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_10_05_08_24_COPY_02&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_0e91f74851-be437b2dfd-102045421

14 hours ago, gotdurt said:

Behind the scenes... It was pretty cool to watch the process of his new format.

1404322295_2018-11-2912_54_19s.thumb.jpg.93606229903083613e240ae67d88f0cc.jpg1012832870_2018-11-2909_49_49s.thumb.jpg.8f45ffe04bd2544f9ed874426dfb413b.jpg1185438369_2018-11-2909_58_58s.thumb.jpg.fffafa2d6252b87cfd9e9eb2856ba141.jpg

It was really cool doing this. I started following Brian when he had just started his channel. Then one day he posted a VLOG basically saying, "I'm quitting my job to do YouTube mtb full time." He's done pretty done well. 

Signed,

"One-take Burns" as they call me now 😉

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AntonioGG said:

That was pretty much a complete marketing fail. I'm an OG Walken fan as much as the next guy, but him reading a script that sounded like something written by a lame executive bummed me out. The rest is just business and Gwinn is gonna rock on Intense this season.

DAT gap at  1:32 😮

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, rugger said:

It was really cool doing this. I started following Brian when he had just started his channel. Then one day he posted a VLOG basically saying, "I'm quitting my job to do YouTube mtb full time." He's done pretty done well. 

Signed,

"One-take Burns" as they call me now 😉

Nice work man. Cool seeing you be a part of this video and getting the well earned props. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A little late posting this one but it was too good not to. Pierron is an absolute madman! Fast, low, loose, in total control and everything i wish i could be as a rider. That ship has definitelty sailed but at least i have youtube:classic_biggrin:

Oh, and the black angels soundtrack helps too. Cant wait for 2019 WC season!!

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Brushy Creek is my main trail. So it gets boring videoing the same things. I dont have much time to stop and video bc I wanna ride. But i still like to put stuff together bc it's fun. I need to take more still video and maybe talk about the features. Hope at a least someone enjoys besides myself. 

• Like 7