IGNORED

Propain Hugene Opinions

"The Seller offers 30 days return policy from the day the Client received the item – if not used outside. Refunds will only be made after the Client has returned the item to the Seller’s address within 36 days of receiving the merchandise. The Client pays the return shipping costs to the Seller’s address."

This should give a bit of pause. Most DTC brands have a good return/test policy. This is not one of them

Have heard the bike is good though

I’ve owned the Tyee for about a year and just got a Spindrift based on my positive experience. I’m in SoCal now but I think the Hugene would be great bike for ATX. I don’t have a lot of time on other high end fulls but I’ve pedaled quite a few around the block. The Pro10 platform is very efficient and climbs awesome I’m my opinion. Goes down the hill just fine too…

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Well, it's likely way later than the OP wanted a reply, but yes, someone in Austin has a Hugene.  Mine is set up 150mm/140mm travel.  I absolutely love this bike.  I picked it up in August as a bare frame and built it up.  It's surprisingly comfortable, quick, corners great, and handles rougher stuff quite nicely.  And it comes in at what I think is a reasonable weight of 31.7 lbs.  Best F/S bike I've owned and I'm happy to recommend it to others.

IMG_3249-X2.jpg

• Like 1