IGNORED

pay it forward/lost and found thread?

usamada

We got one of those yet? 

In case not, I think I lost my Ay Up light at Thumper. Wednesday night, right at the original trailhead/exit area at the base of the power line tower.  I was digging around in my pack to put my handlebar light on for the ride home, and I think dropped the dual light that goes on my helmet.  I still have the battery, just not the light.  It's green.

Be awesome if one of y'all found it so I could get it back.

I dig the new site.

Thanks,

-Todd

Todd- Thumper get so little traffic that it may be difficult in locating the 3 people per month who ride it.  I'd bet that the majority of traffic on the trail are home-owners hiking out there.  I may be out there this coming week and could check, but it might be best to just drive back out there.

How was the trail?  My and my boys went out there 2 weekends ago and cut down much tree fall.  However, I've not been able to make a full loop on it lately.

Thanks

CJB

hey, Cody!

I went back out there today, as soon as I noticed all I had in my pack was the battery.  probably a hiker picked it up, but I figured it was worth a shot in the dark, here.

as far as the trail, it was in good shape.  lotta leaves, but they just added to the mystery.  made for a little sliding in the fast corners, but no dangerous surprises.   we skipped that inner loop with the picnic table due to racing daylight, but I could easily blame it on the yellow EB tape blocking that trail 😉

Thanks for the tree work!

Edited by usamada