IGNORED

Bike Clothing for Free

MrTheCatLady

Free to good home:

• 2 pairs of 5-10 Freerider Pro MTB shoes.
    • Size 11/US
    • Not clipless-compatible - for use with flats only
    • Have been washed and have drawn up a bit - probably more like size 10.5/US
    • Original laces have been replaced by LockLace stretchy laces
  • 2 Long-sleeve Castelli base layers
    • Size L
    • Like new
  • 2 Short-sleeve Castelli base layers from the short-lived David Lee Roth collection
    • Size L/XL (very very stretchy)
    • Like new

I can meet you anywhere as long as it is Walnut Creek.

-cls

blue.jpg

black.jpg

base.jpg

DLR.jpg

I wear a size 10 in normal shoes (43.5 euro).  So you think these (blue) 11's would be swimmingly too big?  Additionally, I'm a former size large, whose lost enough weight to be medium now, and I've got my eye on the SS base layer.  For reference, I'm 5'10" 165lbs?

Oh...and I live across the street from WC.  As long as I'm home, I could be there in 3 minutes.  :)

Nice stuff!  

Thanks, -CJB

I don't *THINK* the shoes would be too big, but we'll see 🙂  The SS base layer will fit you fine.  I am 6'0" 195 lbs and it fit me fine.  Tight, but I think that's the point.  I forgot I had it on once I got on the bike.  I work during the day but can meet after work ( I work close to WC) or even next weekend...these items aren't going anywhere.  PM me ant let me know what you'd like to do.

-cls

• 1 month later...

I've not yet.  We tried to hook up a few times and then I went dark during the holidays.  :classic_sad:

I'm up for trying again and I'm happy to pick yours up Matt.  I do want the shoes!

CLS- I'll text you.  I may be home a little earlier than normal today (and again tomorrow)

-CJB

This has dragged on a bit 🙂 so when the opportunity presented itself the other day to donate the items to a local bike club, I began exploring it.  I currently have a feeler out in that direction and I anticipate it to come back positive.  So I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

Apologies for ultimately having been a tease 😕

-cls

• Albert locked this topic