IGNORED

selling complete lot of TIME clipless pedals - 7 sets, also 2 sets of uncut 800mm aluminum riser bars

Seths Pool

selling my lot of TIME clipless pedals. Full range from carbon XC pedals to enduro and DH pedals from TIME. $200 firm for all of them, or $40 per individual set.

Buyer pays shipping or local pickup.

May be able to include some brass cleats but I have to look

Secondly are 2 different uncut 800mm wide, 35mm clamp diameter, aluminum 25mm riser bars from chromag and Raceface. $50 each OBO hit me up

273003976_4882830228450105_5061252359646177151_n.jpg

273045462_7506870829337961_3708018554940548508_n.jpg

1 hour ago, AustinBike said:

Might be interested in the top 2 pairs on the right and maybe the platforms at the bottom right if you happen to have some new cleats.

I would be happy to cut you a super deal if not basically free since you have hooked me up so much over the years. haven't forgotten any of that! thanks again 🙂 

let me look. a pair or two are spoken for but let me dig through my extra stuff and see about cleats

12 hours ago, Seths Pool said:

I would be happy to cut you a super deal if not basically free since you have hooked me up so much over the years. haven't forgotten any of that! thanks again 🙂 

let me look. a pair or two are spoken for but let me dig through my extra stuff and see about cleats

Sounds good, let me know.