IGNORED

Spider Mountain on Saturday 8-25?

MrMentallo

Apparently not. Just checked the Trail Party Facebook page and they mention multiple times that it won't be open to the general public until next year. There are lots of if you come build you can ride type of situations and that race in September, but it's not open for general riding yet.

@Albert.  Trail Party here.  We are doing a dig/ride almost every Sat and Sun leading up to the race.  4 hrs of digging gets you shuttles.  Check our FB for announcements....#nodignoride

Our race is Sep 29 and will be the soft open for the park.  Plan is to close the venue after the race so they can finish work on the property.  

We don't have an ETA from the owners on an opening date.  A lot of it will depend on how much time it takes to install the lift.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Albert said:

I'm not sure I'll ever ride the black diamond stuff there if there are drops and jumps you can't avoid.  I'm happy to roll stuff, but I've never really gotten into big air as I feel that's a direct path to injury.  As fun as it looks.

I rode the first part of the green trail. Still too loose. Needs some rain and to be ridden in.   Will be a nice easy ride. 

The blue was amazing. I am not up to drops or jumps yet.  But I can't stop thinking about how much fun they blue was. 

The blacks are going to be awesome, just not for me yet. 

• Like 1