IGNORED

Anyone use a PNW dropper?

AustinBike

Need a 120-125mm dropper, 30.9, externally routed. I was interested in the One Up but that does not meet my specs. The Brand-X looks interesting but based on the service of my current KS I am hesitant to jump on something from the U.K. 

looks like the PNW meets my specs, is anyone here riding one? Interested in your feedback. At $200 it makes it really hard to justify the $350-400 on a new LEV. I can get a 2017 LEV for $229 but I question the wisdom of an almost 2 year old dropper when the technology is changing so quickly. The KS lev on my SS is solid (2017 vintage I guess) and the ~2015 i950r I am replacing feels anchient in comparison. 

Any input is appreciated. 

Ordered a PNW based on the reviews online and comments here. 

Basically my KS i950r is to the point of not rising back up. It is ~$80-100 to service it, so $200 for a brand new one with a 3 year warranty is a good deal. I'll keep my old one as a warranty backup to put back on the bike if I have to ship the PNW in for service. 

• Like 2