IGNORED

Wanted...

RidingAgain

In need of a few bits and pieces...

1) Absolute Black chainring... 30t/32t/34t... 104BCD >>> GOT ONE.
2) Sunrace 10-speed, 11/42 cog... The CSMX3 version (need two).
3) 10-speed chains... KMC preferably (need two).
4) Shimano 10-speed rear shifter... SLX or XT (I need to check and see if I got one, can't remember).
5) Shimano 10-speed deraileur... SLX or XT preferably (need two) but will go Deore for one.
6) 29", 25mm-29mm inner width rim... WTB or similar. 

Edited by RidingAgain

does it need to be absolute black brand? you can get a deckas 32t oval 104bcd chain ring on Ebay for like $11 brand new. maybe even cheaper. you'll just have to wait a few weeks for it to get delivered from china. you can probably find one in the states (faster shipping) for about $15. but im happy to look through my box of chain rings and see what I have but I dont think im gonna have what you're looking for. almost everything I have nowadays is direct mount

Damn... Thanks man... Much appreciated.

And while I have your attention I'd like to ask you to comegive me the benefit of your trail building experience. There's a short section of trail I've got the nod to work on down here in SATN... Right near where I live. I think it has good potential for some trail like what you build and ride. If you have time to get down here and give it a look and make suggestions I'd appreciate it.

Edited by RidingAgain

On 12/18/2018 at 4:51 PM, Seths Pool said:

does it need to be absolute black brand? you can get a deckas 32t oval 104bcd chain ring on Ebay for like $11 brand new. maybe even cheaper. you'll just have to wait a few weeks for it to get delivered from china. you can probably find one in the states (faster shipping) for about $15. but im happy to look through my box of chain rings and see what I have but I dont think im gonna have what you're looking for. almost everything I have nowadays is direct mount

My HT came with the Deckas. I've had the AB on my FS. The Deckas is crap. Night and day difference in feel with the AB. The AB almost feels like it's not there because the timing on the oval fits so well into my pedal stroke. The Deckas felt like I was surging. Fast, Slow, Fast, Slow, etc. 

39 minutes ago, RedRider3141 said:

My HT came with the Deckas. I've had the AB on my FS. The Deckas is crap. Night and day difference in feel with the AB. The AB almost feels like it's not there because the timing on the oval fits so well into my pedal stroke. The Deckas felt like I was surging. Fast, Slow, Fast, Slow, etc. 

One of my indexable oval rings felt like that and was 180* out. Once adjusted, it was the same as all the others.

22 hours ago, ATXZJ said:

One of my indexable oval rings felt like that and was 180* out. Once adjusted, it was the same as all the others.

Yep had an Absolute Oval Ring installed at Performance Bikes once and had to adjust it myself to be in proper alignment with the crank arms. Makes a big difference.