IGNORED

El Paso over Christmas

notyal

There has been a surprising amount of El Paso talk on here lately. Is anyone going to be riding there over this next weekend? I'm heading there with the family Sat - Tues. I wasn't planning on hauling the bike because it will be a short trip with Christmas and in-laws and the drinking that allows me to remain sane around the in-laws, but if any of y'all were planning to be there too, I wouldn't mind getting out in the mountains a little. 

I was there for a day a month ago and won't shut up about it. It's a rock crawling, corner drifting, mountain climbing good time. 

As far as I can tell anything in Franklin Mountains State Park should be a solid option. I rode the Mini Puzzler race loop (on MTB project) and enjoyed every second, except for the lack of trail markings.

I will be there, but wasn't planning on taking my bike this time. There's some great riding out there, and normally I always take my bike.

Lost dog is always my go to, and now they have a connector trail over to Tom Mays park, which adds a lot more great Franklin Mt goodness. Monks trail is fun too. 

Enjoy the ride!