IGNORED

I want/need your bent and unwanted brake rotors, chains, and even old shifter cables! any size and condition

Seths Pool

hey everyone, I would like to grab as many warped, bent, unwanted brake rotors as I can. any size, color, condition. starting a cool new little thing. arts and crafts

please let me know! thanks 

**UPDATE - also gathering chains (any speed and condition other than super rusty) and old shifter cables***

Edited by Seths Pool

38 minutes ago, Barry said:

I'm sure I have a few I don't need. You're welcome to them, we'd just have to figure out how to get them to you.

I live and work off Metric, btw.

yeah man that's close to me. I work off parmer lane, and live in round rock. just let me know when I can swing by. today is my Friday so im off all weekend. 

39 minutes ago, dustydubya said:

I have a 200mm SRAM rotor. I also have an old Alien seat post if you could find a use for it as well.  Work off of Greystone and Mopac. I can bring it to the office tomorrow, LMK.

perfect that is close to me, I work off parmer lane 🙂 I will take both! just shoot me an address and ill swing by

On 12/20/2018 at 9:14 AM, Barry said:

Great. I'll bring them with me to work tomorrow. I'll PM contact details.  

Just grabbed those rotors from your house! They are perfect for what I’m using them for but holy crap you got your money’s worth out of the 2 160mm rotors before retiring them! Lol

i don’t know if y’all can see in the pictures, but there is a VERY defined step down in thickness from the rotor arms to the pad contact area on the outside of the rotors! I’ve never seen such a worn rotor! 

Don’t et the wrong idea, I’m not complaining whatsoever, I just noticed how

worn down they are and was Amazed! 

22BDDEFB-2155-44C9-AC89-2E830D1AD038.jpeg

6142698B-02DF-46AF-A21F-96A88E606C64.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...