IGNORED

RockShox Fork Service

I used to use Cycle Progression for fork service until I started doing it on my own. They are good at what they do. Like mack_turtle said, it's not hard to DIY. It takes me about an hour to do a full lowers service (clean, change oil, replace foam ring, and lube seals). It's also a good way to learn how your fork works and will get you back on the trail faster.

CP's suspension guy, Tim, has moved to Cycle East. They may still do service but if you like the results you've had in the past CE may be your new go to.

As a shop manager I can tell you supporting suspension service can be tough. There is just so many seal kits and fluids (usually sold out from major distros) that I'd usually have to make customers wait just so I could get small bits. This is another reason to do it yourself. You can just buy the seals and oil you need for your fork. Rock Shox are nice because you don't even need special tools.