IGNORED

Pay It Forward

Free knock off chester pedals. 

Got these on Amazon knowing they wouldn't be as good as real Chester's. Spoiler: they aren't.

I don't know much about pedals. But it seems that the axle wasn't tight enough when I got them and when I attempted to retighten they loosened up again mid-ride. I'm done messing around with them. 

20191101_183859.jpg

1 hour ago, CBaron said:

Anyone out there have a 31.6 rigid seat post that is 400mm long (preferably in setback).  I'm willing to pay, but I'm looking for a cheapo to run until I can source a quality replacement for the one that I broke.

Please, please, please,

-CJB

Pretty sure I've still got the rigid post that came on my stache... I'll have a look tomorrow and let you know!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, mack_turtle said:

Fitbit Surge GPS watch. Works fine but battery won't last much longer than 5 hours with GPS tracking turned on. Nice option for riding because it does not drain your phone. Also has basic smartphone features. I bought it used but just upgraded to something newer. All you need is to download the free Fitbit app.

Could this be used to track a ride and then download to Strava?

-CJB

Ok, a bunch of stuff that is NBR but valuable to someone.

Bring me a 6-pack of nice IPA and take home either of these:

• Yamaha RX V992 AV receiver. Not HDMI. 
  • Synology DS 213J 2-drive NAS (no drives). Drives are screw-mounted, not pluggable. Runs NAS, VPN, DHCP and lots of other stuff. Can be used as a Plex server, cloud server, photo or video server, etc.)

Just come and take this other stuff from me:

• Business card scanner
  • Hunter ceiling fan remote, turns any ceiling fan into a remotely controlled fan
  • iHome iPod speaker - has remote, uses a 30-pin apple connection, like you find on older iPhones and iPods. Great for the garage workbench.

Ping me if you want any of this stuff, pickup is in Central Austin.

IMG_4963.jpeg

IMG_4957.jpeg

IMG_4962.jpeg

IMG_4961.jpeg

IMG_4960.jpeg

IMG_4959.jpeg

IMG_4958.jpeg

IMG_4956.jpeg

9 minutes ago, AustinBike said:

Ok, a bunch of stuff that is NBR but valuable to someone.

Bring me a 6-pack of nice IPA and take home either of these:

• Yamaha RX V992 AV receiver. Not HDMI. 
  • Synology DS 213J 2-drive NAS (no drives). Drives are screw-mounted, not pluggable. Runs NAS, VPN, DHCP and lots of other stuff. Can be used as a Plex server, cloud server, photo or video server, etc.)

Just come and take this other stuff from me:

• Business card scanner
  • Hunter ceiling fan remote, turns any ceiling fan into a remotely controlled fan
  • iHome iPod speaker - has remote, uses a 30-pin apple connection, like you find on older iPhones and iPods. Great for the garage workbench.

Ping me if you want any of this stuff, pickup is in Central Austin.

IMG_4956.jpeg

I am interested in the Synology NAS.  What kind of IPA do you prefer?