IGNORED

Pay It Forward

Speaking of tires....

I'm looking for 26" tires for my 11 yr old racer boi son.  Specifically, I'd like to find some Maxxis Ikons (2.2 or 2.35), Kenda SM8, Specialized XR2, etc..  I'd like to set him up with a little fatter (for him) front tire and a quicker rear tire.  I know I'm being specific, but its just to help paint the picture, I'm not as picky as it sounds.

Later,
CJB

1 hour ago, CBaron said:

Speaking of tires....

I'm looking for 26" tires for my 11 yr old racer boi son.  Specifically, I'd like to find some Maxxis Ikons (2.2 or 2.35), Kenda SM8, Specialized XR2, etc..  I'd like to set him up with a little fatter (for him) front tire and a quicker rear tire.  I know I'm being specific, but its just to help paint the picture, I'm not as picky as it sounds.

Later,
CJB

I thought I'd given all my 26" stuff to the @spicewookie but I just found what I think is a whole 26" rear wheel with a tire on it.  I'll check it and send you an e-mail.  I think it's going to be a Specialized Fastrak.

• Like 1

Speaking of tires....
Later,
CJB

I’ll bring you some UST Hutchinson Pythons!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, AntonioGG said:

I'll check it and send you an e-mail.  I think it's going to be a Specialized Fastrak.

A fast track would work.  You may notice that in my request I said Specialized XR2 (which doesn't exist).  I was thinking Bonty XR2....or Specialized Fast Track.

Thanks
CJB

On 1/20/2020 at 5:55 PM, CBaron said:

Speaking of tires....

Later,
CJB

I've got a 2.2 Specialized The Captain in great shape.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...