IGNORED

Pay It Forward

8 hours ago, manuels61 said:

Anyone have some old shock bushings laying around? Need 30x8 mm for regular 1/2 di bushing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh need too and bottom both same size

I *might* have some old Fox bushings (the plastic/nylon type) laying around somewhere. Let me know if that is what you need and I can dig around to see what I have. 

I *might* have some old Fox bushings (the plastic/nylon type) laying around somewhere. Let me know if that is what you need and I can dig around to see what I have. 

That would work fine just need 30mm spacing and 8 mm hole, it’s an old iron horse I’m trying to upgrade the shock on for my boy and I thought I would just be able to swap bushings but that’s not working out for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Big_papa_nuts said:

What do you do when you find a bike in a dumpster? Fix it up for a friend to use. I've managed to scrounge a drivetrain to replace the one that was rusted solid but it's gonna need new tires before I seem it trail worthy. Anybody got some beefy 26" tires laying around, or a narrow wide 140bcd ring?

IMG_20200225_090810630.jpg

Cool find... It should make someone very happy. If you need other stuff let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Should have put this up a long time ago.

Masi Grand Corsa Premio roadie frame/fork

I can't find the size on it, but I am ~5'11".

The catch is that the carbon seatpost seized in the seat tube.  I tried getting it out with no success.  

Free to whoever wants it.  PM me.

masi_bike.jpg

20 minutes ago, manuels61 said:

Anybody got a 9mm fork mount for truck I can borrow for the weekend?

I bet I do. email me at <mojo handle> at gmail  (Upper left of this post. I bet you can figure out how to make that work.)

Edited by cxagent

Specialized Seatbag - medium size

Shimano Carbon Road shoes - size 46.5

Various Road bars (have about 5 left) - various sizes

Terry Saddle

Various Seatposts - Various sizes

ADDED: Specialized seatbag - size medium.  R@^D tires- brand new (Continental super sport with PLUS casing - 700x25, and Mavic YKsion Po - 700x23c)  Get this shit out of my garage.  I'm keeping the gravel tires - just in case

Seatposts.thumb.jpg.16226ff5b23f4ae15a297619f49570dd.jpg588139444_Terrysaddle.thumb.jpg.72c65ebe41a2d8a06bf2e296b9c34e4b.jpg1468185210_RaodBarrs.thumb.jpg.048545058b3c1e3723f591bf55988df3.jpg

01414_jPJCIWgPjF2_1200x900.jpg

Edited by Shinerider

Not biking related, but I need to reduce my board game collection and would rather give them away than try to sell. All in good condition/no missing pieces (as far as I know). They are a bit more hobbyist than Monopoly or similar titles, just FYI. You can find detailed info about each by searching boardgamegeek.com. I can also hold onto them if you want to wait till after the pandemic to meet. Ranked in order of complexity:

Harry Potter: A Hogwarts Battle - Claimed

Castles of Burgundy

Memoir 44

Dark Souls: The Board Game - Claimed

Star Wars: Imperial Assault - Claimed

Mage Knight - Claimed

10EC759E-897A-4A82-8F75-DBF01AA82DE8.jpeg

Edited by Dan