IGNORED

Pay It Forward

18 hours ago, Teamsloan said:

Want. I've been trying to track down those tires for literally years.

Bummer Brian, because I was just out there grabbing the carbon bars.  I could've gotten the tire too.  But then you'd have had to fight me for it. 😉

Later,
CJB

4 hours ago, CBaron said:

Bummer Brian, because I was just out there grabbing the carbon bars.  I could've gotten the tire too.  But then you'd have had to fight me for it. 😉

Later,
CJB

I didn't think to mention that to you, but yeah...You and me both are fans of that tire.

Our bike stable is currently expecting, so we're looking to make room by paying this one forward. @Jessica put countless miles on this Craigslist pickup over the years, even though at 5'4, this 48CM frame was a little small for her. 

It has been garage sitting for about 2-3 years and certainly needs new tires. And the front derailer probably needs a new cable. Probably new brake pads are in order as well. It would be entirely ride able right now, but the rear is flat and I'm out of 650 tubes.

Anyway,  is a 48CM 4130CroMo Fuji ACE-SE with 650 wheels. So kinda tiny. It would make a great introductory road bike for a small individual, probably 4'10 to 5'3. 

We're looking to PIF to someone not looking to sell it, even if that means getting someone into road biking. 

20200502_093347.jpg

20200502_093428.jpg

• Like 1

Do you build PCs at home? If so I have a power supply tester:

http://www.coolmaxusa.com/productDetailsPower.asp?item=PS-228&details=features&subcategory=powertester&category=powertester

Tests SATA, power supply and optical drive power inputs.

Ping me if you want it and I will leave it on the front porch. @CBaron and @Teamsloan might want this for your office.

Items I picked up from Dirtface when she was packing to head back to AK:

Size small Pearl Izumi womens full finger gloves

Two mini hand pumps - Mtn air is 100%plastic, so relatively light, and SKS is stuck in schrader mode only

SRAM gripshift grips (or smaller for kids bikes - only 105 mm long)

Carbon Stryker Tri-bars

Random1.jpg

Random2.jpg

Edited by Shinerider

17 hours ago, Shinerider said:

Items I picked up from Dirtface when she was packing to head back to AK:

Size small Pearl Izumi womens full finger gloves

Two mini hand pumps - Mtn air is 100%plastic, so relatively light, and SKS is stuck in schrader mode only

SRAM gripshift grips (or smaller for kids bikes - only 105 mm long)

Carbon Stryker Tri-bars

Random1.jpg

Random2.jpg

Chuck- I'd like to get the MTn Air from you please.  I could really use a hand pump (to add to Levi's biking gear).  And same for the gloves if they fit him.

I'm betting that we will cross paths pretty soon.  

Thanks
CJB