IGNORED

Pay It Forward

On 5/10/2020 at 3:55 PM, Shinerider said:

Items I picked up from Dirtface when she was packing to head back to AK:

Size small Pearl Izumi womens full finger gloves

Two mini hand pumps - Mtn air is 100%plastic, so relatively light, and SKS is stuck in schrader mode only

SRAM gripshift grips (or smaller for kids bikes - only 105 mm long)

Carbon Stryker Tri-bars

Random1.jpg

Random2.jpg

would love the tri bars if they are still available

23 hours ago, crazyt said:

would love the tri bars if they are still available

They are yours.  I have multiple tri bars floating around.  These are the only carbon ones, but I have some alum. ones with different bends if you like.  I can take pictures.

PM me for the address for pickup.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, AustinBike said:

Craftsman Jack and jack stands. Central Austin, PM me for the address.

IMG_5503.thumb.jpeg.37cc81de8aa2a24e18c5920ab0c43480.jpeg

Me, me, me please...I've been doing tons of work on some classic cars and borrowing the neighbors extra set of jack stands.

I may be able to swing by tomorrow, depending on weather.

THANKS,
CJB

Free to good home, this lovely red manual machine. Built the outriggers out of thinner material, so they'd flex, rather than the rear wheel. No room for this, and I can do basic manuals enough now to not need it.

((((((NO LONGER AVAILABLE))))))))

Edited by ATXZJ

6865ca8cc0f7bb0ed89c79d0f5d7ef72.jpg
2934fdaff780a69f780af62c31bd43d8.jpg
b35d8a00ab727a985bb876c159fdc668.jpg
5c3f48ce88de4e2d506da90c28f5f2e1.jpg
d40240fa88be9a83f27f556427bf6a84.jpg
c4c0679c8db6baa9fea7452b51ef7feb.jpg

2008 fox talas rlc parts only prob, lowers have a hole behind the white patch on left side, ride it like that for about a month never leaked scratch on stachion up high rarely ever hit seal, prob is it started staying stuck down prob just a bad seal on airside idk[emoji2369] but if any one need internals or and thing buttons switches outer r still good and missing air cap though but maybe good for parts to someone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, manuels61 said:

Anybody got a set of training wheels laying around? For a 20” wheel, my boys kid is a late bloomer I guess emoji2369.png

dont use training wheels. Take the pedals off and slam the seat. Have him coast down slight inclines until he has his balance (probably 1 day at his age). Put the pedals back on and have him start coasting, then pedaling.  My 4yo learned over 4 days  last month. All 3 of my kids have used this method.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, crazyt said:

dont use training wheels. Take the pedals off and slam the seat. Have him coast down slight inclines until he has his balance (probably 1 day at his age). Put the pedals back on and have him start coasting, then pedaling.  My 4yo learned over 4 days  last month. All 3 of my kids have used this method.

This. My 4yo grandson took all of 10 minutes without training wheels to figure it out. They learn fast once they decide they want to do it. He's crashed numerous times since by trying to go off curbs and such but he always gets back up.

We've done a good job with him in having him get up and try again whenever he fails at anything. He's been playing ice hockey and skating since he was about 2.5 years old and every time he fell, we would ask him, "What do you do when you fall down?" His response is always, "Get up and try again." We used the same thing for the bike recently and it works. Hopefully it sticks with him his whole life because we all know life will knock you down quite a few times and the best thing you can do is get up, brush yourself off, and go at it again. 

Edited by quixoft
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, manuels61 said:

NBR kenwood reciever surround system wired old but stil works great no subwoofer 153bf61c4f1d745840533759d41a264c.jpg

I'll take the center speaker... I've got a full set of Yamaha speakers... Just missing the center speaker. This is the right model version too.

This. My 4yo grandson took all of 10 minutes without training wheels to figure it out. They learn fast once they decide they want to do it. He's crashed numerous times since by trying to go off curbs and such but he always gets back up.

We've done a good job with him in having him get up and try again whenever he fails at anything. He's been playing ice hockey and skating since he was about 2.5 years old and every time he fell, we would ask him, "What do you do when you fall down?" His response is always, "Get up and try again." We used the same thing for the bike recently and it works. Hopefully it sticks with him his whole life because we all know life will knock you down quite a few times and the best thing you can do is get up, brush yourself off, and go at it again. 

These were for a buddy of mine that does not ride and is prob looking to do he least amount of work to help his kid learn to ride, just told him. Would ask around, I don’t even know if they make training wheels to for a 20”wheel size [emoji2369]thanks though