IGNORED

Pay It Forward

13 hours ago, GFisher said:

Looking for 1 or preferably 2 inner chainring bolts for an old 9 speed XT triple if anyone has any laying around in their parts bin.

That is the 1 piece bolt that fastens the smallest ring to the spider.

Like this? I have some for you if you want to make the drive. 

0DC3E472-073D-4E64-B25C-89C2496491C8.thumb.jpeg.1aef47ba5ca45a4ca884aa9c2513bdb1.jpeg

24 inch dell monitor free to a new home. Works fine. Has a bit of faded color to it but functions just fine. I’ve used it for 2 years after picking it up from goodwill for $15 I believe. We’re moving in a few weeks and I’m upgrading my office, which included an amazing 27 inch curved monitor that is currently blowing my mind. 

Pickup in Lakeline area.

3A795907-4700-44DB-8ADD-44DD65EF6090.jpeg

19 minutes ago, bestbike85 said:

24 inch dell monitor free to a new home. Works fine. Has a bit of faded color to it but functions just fine. I’ve used it for 2 years after picking it up from goodwill for $15 I believe. We’re moving in a few weeks and I’m upgrading my office, which included an amazing 27 inch curved monitor that is currently blowing my mind. 

Pickup in Lakeline area.

If it has HDMI input, I'd love to get it.

• 2 weeks later...

PIF Specialized Epic. (Donated to me by Sugar-n-Spice from Mojo). My kids outgrew it quickly.

Spec: Size Small
Rear suspension has a very slight play (you can feel it when picking the bike up, but cannot feel it when riding)

Fox Float 80RL

Avid Juicy brakes (I think they need the "overheat and dont return piston sanding job. Easy to do, but i wont do it for a PIF unless you are the final owner and dont know how)

X7 3x9 spd

Basic 26er wheels, Nevegals, and schrader valves?? Not sure why, but I also have the adapters to change to Presta.

Brand new saddle, and everything else is no-name. I do have multiple stems/bars to adapt final user.

Perfect for a kid coming up into MTB and parents who dont want to spend a fortune if it doesn't work out.1bfb2d8b34ad7bb302c9cf8af7d59987.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Shinerider said:

PIF Specialized Epic. (Donated to me by Sugar-n-Spice from Mojo). My kids outgrew it quickly.

Spec: Size Small
Rear suspension has a very slight play (you can feel it when picking the bike up, but cannot feel it when riding)

Fox Float 80RL

Avid Juicy brakes (I think they need the "overheat and dont return piston sanding job. Easy to do, but i wont do it for a PIF unless you are the final owner and dont know how)

X7 3x9 spd

Basic 26er wheels, Nevegals, and schrader valves?? Not sure why, but I also have the adapters to change to Presta.

Brand new saddle, and everything else is no-name. I do have multiple stems/bars to adapt final user.

Perfect for a kid coming up into MTB and parents who dont want to spend a fortune if it doesn't work out.1bfb2d8b34ad7bb302c9cf8af7d59987.jpg

I’m interested if it’s available?

Charlie

Is the longer black post a 27.2?
Widest set of drop bars in the bunch?
Where are you located?
Unfortunately, all posts are smaller that 27.2. Most bars are 440 to 460. All but one are 31.8 stem clamp. All have varying degrees of sweep, support, etc.

On 6/28/2020 at 2:39 PM, Shinerider said:

Anybody have a 38 or 40 tooth 104 BCD front ring?  Willing to trade for it.  Have a ton of stuff.  Roadie/mtb/etc  Tell me what you need.

Finally was able to find two 38t rings. Haven't come across a 40t yet... Have a few 44t rings.

2 free 29" wheels. both 135QR

both Shimano drivers, one is center lock rotor one is 6 bolt

there is also a free WTB bonson tire

PM me if interested. if not gone by Sunday im throwing them in the trash.

thanks!

-Seth 

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 3.26.36 PM.png

Edited by Seths Pool