IGNORED

Pay It Forward

4 hours ago, horncpa said:

Wish:   Does anyone have an extra handlebar mount for a Garmin 520?   Broke mine in a crash 😞

I have the bar mounts screw together (no stretchy bands) that place the gps over the stem. Live in NW hills if you want to pickup

I have the one with bands if for some weird reason you prefer those.

I have a sram one that looks something like this

image.png.30b21240f40273b8dd480de5af172a23.png

Edited by crazyt

3 hours ago, crazyt said:

I have the bar mounts screw together (no stretchy bands) that place the gps over the stem. Live in NW hills if you want to pickup

I have the one with bands if for some weird reason you prefer those.

I have a sram one that looks something like this

image.png.30b21240f40273b8dd480de5af172a23.png

I would definitely appreciate the sram one.  Exactly what I need.  I’ll send you a pm with my cell phone. 

I have a couple of 12 year old Nashbar dumb trainers that are basically just spider nests at this point. They work most any wheel size with quick release axles. 
Anyone want one or both?

20200822_113106.thumb.jpg.0ade683b50ef5113c3dd1e16b15b5fd2.jpg

I’d be down for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

4 bike rack. Crazy adjustable for kids bikes up to adult size. Can accommodate 2.6 tire. MAYBE more with letting pressure out. Clamps come down on top tube to secure. 2" hitch. ALL STEEL = HEAVY, but heavy duty. Come pickup, or I can meet somewhere. If you feel bad, throw a sixer of IPA my way. Otherwise....all yours9b4bfaad2346c5b783012e5de8b6ec81.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shinerider said:

4 bike rack. Crazy adjustable for kids bikes up to adult size. Can accommodate 2.6 tire. MAYBE more with letting pressure out. Clamps come down on top tube to secure. 2" hitch. ALL STEEL = HEAVY, but heavy duty. Come pickup, or I can meet somewhere. If you feel bad, throw a sixer of IPA my way. Otherwise....all yours9b4bfaad2346c5b783012e5de8b6ec81.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'll take it if still up for grabs! I'll pm you when I get off work today

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, 4fun said:

Something is wrong with me! I kinda want that, but have absolutely no use for it😂

Same here!  I have a couple of 24V motors and a 24V supply too in my pile of parts.  I had thoughts.

When I had a Computrainer, I built a platform for it.  I used heavy duty rubber wheels with the lockdown feature, and made a permanent mount for the Computrainer controller.  The thing was too bulky though.  You need 2 3/4" plywood sheets to make it sturdy enough.  The idea was to tilt the whole thing out of the way when not in use.  I ended up replacing it with a Hammer which I could keep indoors and it's much more easily stashable, but now have a permanent place in the bedroom with the bike attached.

What I really wanted to build was something I saw someone build.  It is a semi-circular platform that tilts so it's more akin to climbing than the front-end-only solutions like the Kickr climb.

image.thumb.png.50d86fec2d767bb77cd65b2271a73baa.png