IGNORED

Pay It Forward

have: Shimano SLX 675 brakeset. I've rebuilt both the levers and calipers on these brakes and I cannot get them to hold fluid for more than one ride before going squishy. I suspect the seals at either the master cylinder or the pistons are deteriorating. Shimano absolutely does not sell spare seals for anything. Yours if you want to try to get them working.

have: Shimano SLX 675 brakeset. I've rebuilt both the levers and calipers on these brakes and I cannot get them to hold fluid for more than one ride before going squishy. I suspect the seals at either the master cylinder or the pistons are deteriorating. Shimano absolutely does not sell spare seals for anything. Yours if you want to try to get them working.

I’ll take em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Anybody need some 29r wheels and  fork from a 2011 stumpjumper?  QR rear and 15mm thru hub front. Reba Rock Shock.  Everything worked when I took it off but it’s been I the attic 4-5 years, so wysiwyg.  Also some 29 Ardents with some life left, but you’ll have to clean up some dried sealant.  Not shown, but I’ve got a couple of 29 wheel boxes, in case you want to take the wheels and mail them off. 
Porch pickup by lake Pflugerville. 

IMG_5340.HEIC IMG_5343.HEIC

Anybody need some 29r wheels and  fork from a 2011 stumpjumper?  QR rear and 15mm thru hub front. Reba Rock Shock.  Everything worked when I took it off but it’s been I the attic 4-5 years, so wysiwyg.  Also some 29 Ardents with some life left, but you’ll have to clean up some dried sealant.  Not shown, but I’ve got a couple of 29 wheel boxes, in case you want to take the wheels and mail them off. 
Porch pickup by lake Pflugerville. 
IMG_5340.HEIC IMG_5343.HEIC

I could use the wheels

16 hours ago, Teamsloan said:

I’d love one of those wheel boxes. Gotta mail in my rear wheel for warranty work.

Looks like Mack T also has a wheel box, so pick your best free box.  I’m by Lake Pflugerville- on me if you want one and I’ll set it out. 

Just checked the parts bin and I've got a black, 30.9 seatpost you are welcome to take. It's not super long - ~270mm, but if this is for an 8 year old I'm guessing you don't need anything super long. It's got a slight setback. I'm in Cedar Park and you're welcome to come grab it today if you are interested. Let me know and I'll IM you my address and I can just leave it outside for you.

7 hours ago, olddbrider said:

Just checked the parts bin and I've got a black, 30.9 seatpost you are welcome to take. It's not super long - ~270mm, but if this is for an 8 year old I'm guessing you don't need anything super long. It's got a slight setback. I'm in Cedar Park and you're welcome to come grab it today if you are interested. Let me know and I'll IM you my address and I can just leave it outside for you.

that would be great, will send a pm, can come by tomorrow.

22 hours ago, First-Blood said:

I also have seatpost. Not sure diameters. One if them is the thud buster. I can post them up soon one day

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I’ll take that thudbuster. It would be great to put on my daughters bike if it fits. Thanks, I’ll send you a PM

24" hotrock frame. It has the rear adapter for hydraulic brakes, but I needed the front for the new build. 

Ill need to take the stem, I just have it on so the fork doesnt fall out. I had it built with standard 1x10 XT, XT hydro brakes, and 24" crest wheels. It is a straightforward build.

image.thumb.png.c647c10a127644774a96988398835696.png

• Like 1

15 hours ago, crazyt said:

24" hotrock frame. It has the rear adapter for hydraulic brakes, but I needed the front for the new build. 

Ill need to take the stem, I just have it on so the fork doesnt fall out. I had it built with standard 1x10 XT, XT hydro brakes, and 24" crest wheels. It is a straightforward build.

I'll take it! My daughter and I are working on a 24" Hotrock build. She thinks it's for a friend... 

• Like 1

On 11/11/2020 at 7:45 PM, crazyt said:

If anyone has another one of these collecting dust in the garage that has disc brake tabs, I’d be happy to take if off your hands for some beers or a reasonable price. I wanted to get my daughter a vitus neucleus 24, but every time I get a stock alert there always gone! Building one will be more fun anyway! I’ve searched the depths of Craig’s list and face book market place and there are none with disc brake tabs for a reasonable price. 

I had to drive to College Station to find my son's, and I still paid $100 for a complete bike that I essentially threw out all of the parts from. I think I literally only kept the seat post collar.

Keep looking, they turn up. But you might have to expand your search to surrounding areas.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ebflo said:

Dropper post, Bontrager Drop Line 31.6mm with 150mm travel (445mm total length) available for porch pickup in NW Austin. Works but needs frequent maintenance for it to consistently return fully without extra encouragement.

I'll take it. I'll send you a P.M. soon.

• Like 1

Have: Pearl Izumi cold weather gloves, size large. Hi-vis yellow.

These are too big for my hands, not sure why I even bought this size but I've had them for a while. You're welcome to them but you if you happen to have some medium gloves that are too small, I could use those.

Edited by mack_turtle