IGNORED

Pay It Forward

1 hour ago, mack_turtle said:

Have: Pearl Izumi cold weather gloves, size large. Hi-vis yellow.

These are too big for my hands, not sure why I even bought this size but I've had them for a while. You're welcome to them but you if you happen to have some medium gloves that are too small, I could use those.

I will gladly take them.  Sorry, I do not have mediums to offer in return but I will wish you good fortune!

On 6/3/2020 at 10:37 AM, Cafeend said:

Free standing bike rack

ab03183b473ce2e25c72cb9b994f343f.jpg

This is back on the free market. Didn't really fit where I was hoping it would, I need to get more creative. Seems to work quite well when up against the wall. Arms adjust individually so should work with most frames.

NW Austin. 

7 hours ago, GFisher said:

This is back on the free market. Didn't really fit where I was hoping it would, I need to get more creative. Seems to work quite well when up against the wall. Arms adjust individually so should work with most frames.

NW Austin. 

I think I might be interested.  I'm sooo close to cleaning out my garage and rearranging some stuff.  This might prove useful.  If not...then I'll happily put it back out on the thread.

THanks
CJB

• 4 weeks later...
I have 50 to 60 12” square concrete landscape pavers.  Reddish in color.  Could be used for trail armoring or your patio project.  Located in Cedar Park.
I will take those. I'm free most days right now. So PM me a time and place and it should work .

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

If anyone has an old set of disc brakes lying around (hydraulic or mechanical) they are willing to give up for a 12 pack or small amount of cash let me know.  They don’t have to have a lot of power. They are for my 45lb daughters build.

25 minutes ago, 4fun said:

If anyone has an old set of disc brakes lying around (hydraulic or mechanical) they are willing to give up for a 12 pack or small amount of cash let me know.  They don’t have to have a lot of power. They are for my 45lb daughters build.

I have a set of SRAM Guide brakes, but I wouldn't want your daughter to hate me for it.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...