IGNORED

Pay It Forward

8 hours ago, CBaron said:

I'm interested in the cam-lock straps along with the wider auto transport straps if available?

Thanks
CJB

They're yours!  The cam locks are what I was going to give you with the truck, and then later with the service record stuff.  The transport straps are trimmed down to fit a 16ft trailer.  Somewhere I'd kept all the stuff I cut off which would be great to replace the worn stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/4/2022 at 2:42 PM, June Bug said:

Some years ago (12?) we picked up a very large Yakima Space Case from a "pay it forward" on Bike Mojo.  It's ready for a new home; we don't have a vehicle right now that can accommodate it.  The price is right: free

Still functional, but it's been sitting outside and needs a good scrubbing.  There are two locks + key.  It's about 30" wide, 87" long and about a foot high.  Could work well for a van with a factory roof rack. . 

Also: 4' round cross bars, 4 bike trays (probably will only work for road bikes or mtn bikes with skewers) and miscellaneous towers that worked for sedans (Camry and old Mercedes, IIRC)

I'll try to post a photo; Chromebook or something updated and I can't get photos from my phone to upload to Chrome.  

Also putting this on NextDoor.  DM if you're interested.  Has to be picked up by Tuesday evening. 

interested! ill message you