IGNORED

Pay It Forward

27 minutes ago, ATXZJ said:

In need of some TV or Bike boxes. Have some large framed pictures and a couple 50&55" TVs  that need boxes. 

Have a crap ton of bike stuff to trade. 

Thanks!

Most bike shops just crush and recycle several bike boxes every day. I'd ask them to put a few aside for you and you'll have more than enough of those.

If have have another spare box, you can smuggle me out of Texas and I'll disappear into the woods.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's a long shot. Let me know what you are interested in. Unless noted, everything is well used but has life left.

Dirt Bike/Dual sport riding gear.

Jersey size large, like new

Pants size 34, like new

Fox Jacket size Large

Fox Airframe chest protector

Fox Knee Guards

Alpinestars Tech 6 boot size 10.5?

Take it all and throw it away, just don't tell my sentimental brain. 

20221030_152812.jpg

21 hours ago, RedRider3141 said:

Here's a long shot. Let me know what you are interested in. Unless noted, everything is well used but has life left.

Dirt Bike/Dual sport riding gear.

Jersey size large, like new

Pants size 34, like new

Fox Jacket size Large

Fox Airframe chest protector

Fox Knee Guards

Alpinestars Tech 6 boot size 10.5?

Take it all and throw it away, just don't tell my sentimental brain. 

20221030_152812.jpg

Any chance the jersey is mesh vented?  I can only run truly vented jerseys in this TX heat (even winters) because of all the gear I wear under it all.  I may be interested in the boots.  My oldest son has been using my hand me downs and they are 10's but his foot is bigger than that.  I also dog the Fox jacket, but I'm not sure I have a great use for it in the Hare Scramble world.

Thanks
CJB

6 hours ago, CBaron said:

Any chance the jersey is mesh vented?  I can only run truly vented jerseys in this TX heat (even winters) because of all the gear I wear under it all.  I may be interested in the boots.  My oldest son has been using my hand me downs and they are 10's but his foot is bigger than that.  I also dog the Fox jacket, but I'm not sure I have a great use for it in the Hare Scramble world.

Thanks
CJB

The jersey is NOT vented, unfortunately I tossed my vented one, it was pretty worn out. Let me know if you want the boots, jacket etc.