IGNORED

Brushy Creek - Fri Mornings

throet

On 5/12/2021 at 5:44 PM, WLemke said:

Any interest in getting the band back together Friday morning? No early meetings this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately won't be able to ride this morning but hoping to get out later this afternoon. 

• 4 months later...
On 5/12/2021 at 5:44 PM, WLemke said:

Any interest in getting the band back together Friday morning? No early meetings this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't think of a better time than tomorrow morning to start this thing back up! I'd be good with either a 7:30am or 8am start time if anybody is interested.  

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, WLemke said:

It happens sporadically. @throet will usually blow the horn and we’ll assemble under the 183 bridge on the concrete trail. 

I'm good for this Fri if things dry out, but the prospect of that happening is not looking good. We had rain here during the night and there's a possibility of more rain this morning. 

6 hours ago, throet said:

I'm good for this Fri if things dry out, but the prospect of that happening is not looking good. We had rain here during the night and there's a possibility of more rain this morning. 

Definitely looks like tomorrow is out. 

I typically can't make this due to 5am work, but I have tons of PTO to burn, so I have 5 of the next 6 fridays off, so I'll join eventually. 

• Like 1

On 10/14/2021 at 2:03 PM, bestbike85 said:

Definitely looks like tomorrow is out. 

I typically can't make this due to 5am work, but I have tons of PTO to burn, so I have 5 of the next 6 fridays off, so I'll join eventually. 

Hey guys what would be the consensus on start time if we were to try and formalize this ride series? Keep in mind that time change is coming soon, and would enable a little earlier start for those who need it. 
@Chief @Cafeend @Morris @WLemke @bestbike85 @TAF @Albert @skinned elbows

I slept in this morning but do plan to go out around 9:30 or 10 if anybody is interested today. 

Edited by throet

1 hour ago, throet said:

Hey guys what would be the consensus on start time if we were to try and formalize this ride series? Keep in mind that time change is coming soon, and would enable a little earlier start for those who need it. 

I slept in this morning but do plan to go out around 9:30 or 10 if anybody is interested today. 

Personally for me being a very early riser, I like to spin based off of sunrise time to 15min prior to sunrise. So if sunrise is 0700, I'd like to go at 0645-0700. 

I'm flexible though. Also I have a strange work schedule being I log on at 0430-0500, then off at 0600ish, then usually back for 0830. Of course this is only on days I'm not off. 

With my pain in the ass complexity, I'd recommend planning without my input, and I'll do my best to join when I can. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, throet said:

I’ve got a daily stand up at 10am so the earlier we start, the longer I can ride. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, throet said:

Not sure if the trails are even dry enough yet, but I'm out for tomorrow morning due to workers being here at the house.

I'm going to try and get a lunch ride in tomorrow though if things dry out enough. 

Well, it sure is crazy windy today, so that will have helped!

• 2 weeks later...