IGNORED

tubeless sealant

+1 for homebrew. My recipe similar to crazyt. It is 1 part Slime (the oldschool innertube version, not there tubeless MTB specific stuff), 1 part RV antifreeze (propylene glycol), 1 part latex mold builder, 1 part water (plus or minus until I reach the right consistency), add glitter to taste.

It weeps, but so do the others. For the price, I'll take a little weeping.

I'm probably the odd duck on this one, but I like to crack my tires off the rim every time. It's the only way to know what's in there, clean up any boogers, and add a lot or little with confidence. 

• 2 weeks later...
what's the best...
yeah, I went there. it seems like everything I try dries up in a few days: Stan's, homebrew, Trucker... have not tried Orange Seal yet. they all seal the tire, but when I get a puncture, it does nothing because there's not enough liquid left. are my Schwalbe tires the problem?

I had a similar issue with WTBs where the thinning agent from the home brew would seep from the sidewalls, which lead to poor sealing performance and massive latex boogers. IRCC Scwalbes do that too. Mine juice would last 6 to 8 weeks though. I haven’t had any issue with Maxxis tires. No boogers either. I put in 5/8 cup of original WSS (the recipient hat uses ATV slime) 2x per year.