IGNORED

6 Ways to Spot All Talk, No Action

TheX

1 hour ago, RidingAgain said:

The silly one says... "Of course the author is a "he" as only a man would be psychosexual enough to write all the tripe in that book of voodoo.

Actually, the use of "...he..." is in the sense/context of headship/source... Not created gender.

But I fully understand your ignorance of this reality.

The silly one says... "Incest much?"

Not at all.

The silly one says... "You also assumed that from what I typed,..."

I didn't assume anything.

Read again what I wrote... "I simply addressed the possible relationship between the scripture you chose to quote and a penchant you may have."

That's... "...the possible relationship...".

No assumption there.

The silly one says... "...
 just like we assume you're completely feckless and spend all of your time on facebook dreaming about stuff you'll never own or do."

This is a free country, you can assume whatever you want to assume. But your assumptions do not necessarily equate to fact/reality.

But... Based on the penchant you've displayed on many occasions on these threads... I fully understand that in your vain mind you may think that your assumptions are fact/reality.

Thankfully...

What you think/assume doesn't dictate who I am.

But again... Based on the penchant you've displayed on many occasions on these threads... I fully understand that in your vain mind you may think that your assumptions do.

I chose that passage because I think its hilarious and would like to see more thumpers quote it instead of the usual self righteous drivel. Maybe use it as a tag line on the next christian mingle profile? Are you also telling me you believe a woman wrote anything in that f'ing book? please tell me you do......LOLz

Theres no way you can say you've bought ANY of the items you've posted on mojo and this site asking for everyone's opinions on. You just can't.

As someone who's worked in an industry full of them for 28 years, I have a penchant for spotting tire-kickers.

Edited by ATXZJ

1 hour ago, ATXZJ said:

I chose that passage because I think its hilarious and would like to see more thumpers quote it instead of the usual self righteous drivel. Maybe use it as a tag line on the next christian mingle profile? Are you also telling me you believe a woman wrote anything in that f'ing book? please tell me you do......LOLz

Theres no way you can say you've bought ANY of the items you've posted on mojo and this site asking for everyone's opinions on. You just can't.

As someone who's worked in an industry full of them for 28 years, I have a penchant for spotting tire-kickers.

The silly one says... "I chose that passage because I think its hilarious..."

Small minds such as your's seems to be amuse themselves with what they think are silly things.

The silly one says... "...and would like to see more thumpers quote it..."

The scripture verse you're speaking of is metaphor used to describe how the people of Jerusalem allowed themselves to be led away from God by their fallen human preferences... And if speaking about the matter, this scripture is most certainly used if needed.

Silly one... In your pervese mind this kind of speaking might make you all giggly... But in the mind of someone who knows better, it's perfectly normal.

The silly one continues... "...instead of the usual self righteous drivel."

Such as what?

The scripture I've quoted?

The silly one says... "Maybe use it as a tag line on the next christian mingle profile?"

Go right ahead... Childish people do childish things.

The silly one says... "Are you also telling me you believe a woman wrote anything in that f'ing book?"

No one actually knows who wrote any scripture. But there is certainly scripture that speaks about women.

The silly one says... "...please tell me you do......LOLz..."

Why would I tell you what I can't know.

That's for silly people like yourself to do.

The silly one says... "Theres no way you can say you've bought ANY of the items you've posted on mojo and this site asking for everyone's opinions on. You just can't."

Actually... Based on your recent comment about Raceface cranks, I just bought a set.

And regarding the Lefty fork upgrade, I've hesitated to pull the trigger because of what you and others suggested regarding getting a newer regular double stanchion fork. And, as I've told you before, I'm not on a timetable. The Lefty I have works perfectly fine for my riding and I'm fine with using it as is for the time being. Why this bothers you so much is amazing to me.

I've bought two sets of 27.5 wheels, and I have a 27.5 rim. And a 29" wheel. But every time I've had the time to consider building a wheel I've not been able to find the spoke length info I need. Then I get busy with something else and the wheel building gets put on the back burner. Again though, I'm in no rush.

Regarding the shock upgrade... All recent forum comments point to getting a Manitou McLeod shock. But there are also some who think that Fox DPX-type shock has its advantages. One shock is $200+, the other shock is $500. My thinking is to try and find a used DPX shock that's in the $200 range, try it, and if it works, great, if it doesn't, sell it and buy the Manitou. Thing is, because of the type of suspension on the Prophet I need to find a shock with a small canister, which has not been easy, especially when added to it having to be a certain measurement. But again... I'm in no rush.

Now... All of this is really none of your business, in the sense of you getting all emotionally in a huff if I don't attend to it in the timeframe you think I should. But it seems that you're really having a hard time understanding this.

The silly one says... "As someone who's worked in an industry full of them for 28 years, I have a penchant for spotting tire-kickers."

Good for you.

But while you were at work "...spotting tire-kickers...", did you always get so emotionally involved with them.

I sure hope not.

56 minutes ago, RidingAgain said:

The silly one says... "I chose that passage because I think its hilarious..."

Small minds such as your's seems to be amuse themselves with what they think are silly things.

The silly one says... "...and would like to see more thumpers quote it..."

The scripture verse you're speaking of is metaphor used to describe how the people of Jerusalem allowed themselves to be led away from God by their fallen human preferences... And if speaking about the matter, this scripture is most certainly used if needed.

Silly one... In your pervese mind this kind of speaking might make you all giggly... But in the mind of someone who knows better, it's perfectly normal.

The silly one continues... "...instead of the usual self righteous drivel."

Such as what?

The scripture I've quoted?

The silly one says... "Maybe use it as a tag line on the next christian mingle profile?"

Go right ahead... Childish people do childish things.

The silly one says... "Are you also telling me you believe a woman wrote anything in that f'ing book?"

No one actually knows who wrote any scripture. But there is certainly scripture that speaks about women.

The silly one says... "...please tell me you do......LOLz..."

Why would I tell you what I can't know.

That's for silly people like yourself to do.

The silly one says... "Theres no way you can say you've bought ANY of the items you've posted on mojo and this site asking for everyone's opinions on. You just can't."

Actually... Based on your recent comment about Raceface cranks, I just bought a set.

And regarding the Lefty fork upgrade, I've hesitated to pull the trigger because of what you and others suggested regarding getting a newer regular double stanchion fork. And, as I've told you before, I'm not on a timetable. The Lefty I have works perfectly fine for my riding and I'm fine with using it as is for the time being. Why this bothers you so much is amazing to me.

I've bought two sets of 27.5 wheels, and I have a 27.5 rim. And a 29" wheel. But every time I've had the time to consider building a wheel I've not been able to find the spoke length info I need. Then I get busy with something else and the wheel building gets put on the back burner. Again though
, I'm in no rush.

Regarding the shock upgrade... All recent forum comments point to getting a Manitou McLeod shock. But there are also some who think that Fox DPX-type shock has its advantages. One shock is $200+, the other shock is $500. My thinking is to try and find a used DPX shock that's in the $200 range, try it, and if it works, great, if it doesn't, sell it and buy the Manitou. Thing is, because of the type of suspension on the Prophet I need to find a shock with a small canister, which has not been easy, especially when added to it having to be a certain measurement. But again... I'm in no rush.

... All of this is really none of your business, in the sense of you getting all emotionally in a huff if I don't attend to it in the timeframe you think I should. But it seems that you're really having a hard time uNownderstanding this.

The silly one says... "As someone who's worked in an industry full of them for 28 years, I have a penchant for spotting tire-kickers."

Good for you.

But while you were at work "...spotting tire-kickers...", did you always get so emotionally involved with them.

I sure hope not.

most honest thing in this wall of text

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheX said:

Haha, if you were any more calm you'd be sleeping.

Close to, after a few drinks in.

The sweet irony of someone responding to a few sentences with a wall of text 2725 characters long does not go unnoticed, even in my current state.

:classic_dry:

Edited by ATXZJ

30 minutes ago, ATXZJ said:

Close to, after a few drinks in.

The sweet irony of someone responding to a few sentences with a wall of text 2725 characters long does not go unnoticed, even in my current state.

:classic_dry:

Honestly, man... Who watches these numbers?

Ahh... Yes... The fella who keeps a ruler next to his bed.

Oh crap...