IGNORED

Lake Georgetown --- Master Plan Meeting

LEEC

Important meeting !   On Tuesday, February 12 at 6:00 pm the Army Corps of Engineers will hold a meeting and open house. The location is 500 Lake Overlook Drive, Project Office, Georgetown, 78633.   The purpose of the meeting is to provide information and receive public input regarding the revision of the Master Plan for Lake Georgetown.    After a short opening presentation, we can view current land use maps  and provide comments to the ACOE regarding the lake, its lands and particularly the recreational uses of the property.  The current plan is dated October 1973, so this is our chance to be heard and give a voice to the mountain bike community....................The ACOE has been a great partner for local mountain biking at Lake Georgetown.  Other ACOE properties in the Ft. Worth District support mountain biking at those properties, also.....................I encourage everyone to come out, learn and make your voice heard...................Lee Compton

Georgetown Master Plan - Letter Notificiation to Stakeholders Final-sign....pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey Lee, just read the pdf. AND I just spoke with Rhonda about emailing them comments.  There will be a comment page on the Corp of Engineers Website but it may not be until the meeting. She will be emailing me the link and I will share when I get it.

I informed her about Goodwater being a IMBA Epic and what that meant and thanked her for letting us mtbrs ride there. Anything else we should mention other than "it's an awesome trail experience....keep it up."?

Thanks, Matt Da Welda