IGNORED

River Place trail starting to charge $10 a person

Tree Magnet

5 hours ago, Morealice said:

Meh. Dogs are for emotionally needy people.

And so are houses and cars and families and birthday parties and vacations and food and bike rides and hobbies and friends and......Why can't we just live on the beach in sandcastles and survive on whatever washes up?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Bamwa said:

And so are houses and cars and families and birthday parties and vacations and food and bike rides and hobbies and friends and......Why can't we just live on the beach in sandcastles and survive on whatever washes up?

Kind of been there... Kind of done that... For a couple of years, while owning/running my business.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gotdurt said:

I used to feel that way, until I got bit on the ankle while riding BCGB by a black lab of all breeds... Didn't see it coming, drew blood on both sides. Owner was hhhaaaawt...

the dog probably bit you because of how you were looking at its mom. lmao

Edited by Seths Pool
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Seths Pool said:

the dog probably bit you because of how you were looking at its mom. lmao

It would make sense, except I didn't even notice her until after it bit me. That was one way to get a number, too bad it was wasted on a married guy.

Edited by gotdurt

On 2/13/2019 at 12:45 PM, Cafeend said:

I am incredibly happy that is going in , If that land was so great it would have been used before. Besides- since it was such a diseased piece of land with so many issues the dog owners, myself included, would not  want their pets running around there anysways. 

But yea, More park land for dogs is needed for sure, you are not wrong there. 

What most people don't understand about McKalla Place is that it had toxic chemicals stored there for years. Look at an aerial. It is surrounded by industrial property.

What most people don't understand about McKalla Place is that it had toxic chemicals stored there for years. Look at an aerial. It is surrounded by industrial property.
True.. that's why I referred to it as a diseased piece of land. The history of that parcel is quite interesting actually.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk