IGNORED

Ride & Imbibe!

TAF

Shovel & Imbibe is on for tomorrow night! Meet at 5:30 in pool parking lot.

Although the trail is not going to be rideable, the weather will be perfect for doing trail work and the trail conditions should be dry enough to be very workable. Let's get a big crew out there, y'all already have this evening open to be out at WC anyway. So bring your work gloves, headlamp, and a pair of work/mud boots and let's give back to the trail. I'll see y'all out there.

It was all good when I rode this morn. Was starting to get pretty packed when I headed out around noon.

I don’t know who’s doing some of the maintenance out there, but you have to watch out for some of the holes from them “fixing” it. The long downhill after mark’s art has a deep square edged “fix” right at the bottom. Almost ate it on a night ride last week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 7:50 PM, Chongo Loco said:

It was all good when I rode this morn. Was starting to get pretty packed when I headed out around noon.

I don’t know who’s doing some of the maintenance out there, but you have to watch out for some of the holes from them “fixing” it. The long downhill after mark’s art has a deep square edged “fix” right at the bottom. Almost ate it on a night ride last week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That almost got me in the daylight.

• 2 weeks later...

Awe the poor R&I. It misses seeing us ride around Walnut. And smelling the deliciousness of grilled sausage. Too many new bikes? Climate change? El Nino? Somebody seriously pissed of the Sunshine Goddess?

Sooo, the Goddess of the Shiny Silver Canister full of Cold Golden Nectar is postponing the Annual R&I Celebration of later daylight hours until April 9th. We'll celebrate her birthday with a ride and a big time R&I throw down! And of course, a shiny silver canister full of cold golden nectar.