IGNORED

Ride & Imbibe!

TAF

6 minutes ago, Teamsloan said:

Things are looking damp around here up in N.Austin. I haven't seen any all out rain yet but everything is wet outside.

Based on what we've been seeing, so long as the mist clears up by mid-day, and no real rain occurs, the dirt will be great this evening. 

42 minutes ago, Barry said:

I'm not too sure at this point, this messy business does not look to be in a hurry to clear up.

Keep us posted! I'm at 45th and Mopac, and it rained a good bit there. But hey, 9 miles can make a difference ...

The misting seemed to finally stop. And while I don't think any real rain occurred at Walnut proper, it is going to be a personal judgment call whether you think it's worth trying out or not. My guess is if the roads are dry by the time you want to ride, it may be worth checking out. You just have to be willing to bail if conditions are surprisingly muddy. 

Just now, Barry said:

The misting seemed to finally stop. And while I don't think any real rain occurred at Walnut proper, it is going to be a personal judgment call whether you think it's worth trying out or not. My guess is if the roads are dry by the time you want to ride, it may be worth checking out. You just have to be willing to bail if conditions are surprisingly muddy. 

I may do some urban-ness and then stop off for a chilled beverage on the way home. Got some EB stickers for you, Barry.

• Like 1

If I didn't have a prior obligation this evening, I would be showing up. But that's because I live 6 min away and I don't have to fight through traffic. It's a low investment of time for me to just show up and see. The dirt in my back yard is dry, the leaves and patio are wet. So, if conditions persist it should be fine out there although the rocks may be a little greasy. Y'all have fun.

Well, it seems like a whole goddamn muthafuckin crowd of Mojos, who have their own goddamn muthafuckin private goddamn fuckin thread, decided to show up anyway, without bothering to tell anyone.

Fuck the R&I, I'm just gonna make my own.

Tony, sorry to hear you're upset. It seemed like it was the sort of situation where it was up to the individual whether or not they wanted to chance it to show up. FOMO sucks and every once in a while those fears are realized, that's just the way it goes sometimes. Don't take it too personally.

Just to give everyone clear, advanced notice...next week should be great weather. Plan on showing up and there's a good chance some friends will be there.