IGNORED

Ride & Imbibe!

TAF

19 hours ago, Anita Handle said:

A dry nut is a good nut, for sure. But a slightly moist nut can be even better.

Speaking of slick nuts, I do miss bumping the "hot days and nut powder" post/thread on mojo.  I also miss bumping The Adventures of ParrotBoy Gassing Up the Chopper!

• Like 2

Yo, a guy that used to go by Notsosilent Bob (Bob Nussbaum) is getting married. He has a gift list on Amazon. Not many things have been purchased, but Tony mentioned he knows Bob would love a Weber grill ($179). If we all pitch in a little bit it'll be a great gift for a guy that has been keeping the R&I tradition many years after moving away. That, and it's his wedding. You can paypal your donation to Tony: tony at teamIPA dot bike

Edited by Nando

10 hours ago, Nando said:

Yo, a guy that used to go by Notsosilent Bob (Bob Nussbaum) is getting married. He has a gift list on Amazon. Not many things have been purchased, but Tony mentioned he knows Bob would love a Weber grill ($179). If we all pitch in a little bit it'll be a great gift for a guy that has been keeping the R&I tradition many years after moving away. That, and it's his wedding. You can paypal your donation to Tony: tony@teamIPA.bike

You can also to straight to Amazon's gift registry and contribute toward the grill's purchase using your Amazon account.

https://amazon.com/wedding/registry/32DOFV6FYRYA9?ref=wr_search_page_result_1

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ridenfool said:

You can also to straight to Amazon's gift registry and contribute toward the grill's purchase using your Amazon account.

Did that for Bob a couple of months ago. You get all the shipping notifications, just like it’s coming to you. Bob is great. Hook the man up!

5 hours ago, Ridenfool said:

Except I paid for it in full (since he's getting married today) - the idea was that Nando would chase down the usual suspects for a few bucks at R&I ... which hopefully he will still do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TAF said:

Except I paid for it in full (since he's getting married today) - the idea was that Nando would chase down the usual suspects for a few bucks at R&I ... which hopefully he will still do.

Oh sheet. Why wasn't the grill marked as "purchased" instead of "contribute"? Sorry about that. (I don't use PayPal)

I guess they'll get my donation as a spendable balance.

FYI, it's looking like similar odds of R&I happening this week compared to last week. I can't speak for others, but I plan to be there. Future radar (KXAN) shows rain staying south of WC. As long as we don't get any more precipitation and the trail has dried sufficiently...the R&I lives.

35 minutes ago, Teamsloan said:

FYI, it's looking like similar odds of R&I happening this week compared to last week. I can't speak for others, but I plan to be there. Future radar (KXAN) shows rain staying south of WC. As long as we don't get any more precipitation and the trail has dried sufficiently...the R&I lives.

What's WC condition now, anybody know?

I just rode a nearly full lap at Walnut. Much to my surprise, nearly all the trails are in great shape!  Hero dirt galore.  The only trail I did not ride was Windy Loop. I went in from the top (backwards) and turned around after 100 feet as it was too wet. 

Mark's Art is wet at all the armored dips as one might expect.  Creek crossings were rideable.  

Love all the berm work taking place on both Log Loops. 🙂

Temperature was relatively cool. Glad I got a ride in before the next round of rain!

..Al

• Like 3