IGNORED

Ride & Imbibe!

TAF

I plan to be there ~4 for some early riding. I'll post up conditions, but if there is sun by noon you best be on your way there because it looks like the rain missed most of the city (.07" in Rosedale), it is all up to the north.

Betting the GB is even better, only .09" in the past 24 hours.

Everyone south of Willco should be on their bikes today 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Barry said:

I really expected more rain, so I didn't pack up. I'll ride from home, albeit a little later than usual. But I'll certainly make a 5:30 roll out and probably some pre-gamer miles as well. 

Meet up for 4:30 roll out???

-CJB

On 5/3/2019 at 10:41 PM, Nando said:

Yo, a guy that used to go by Notsosilent Bob (Bob Nussbaum) is getting married. He has a gift list on Amazon. Not many things have been purchased, but Tony mentioned he knows Bob would love a Weber grill ($179). If we all pitch in a little bit it'll be a great gift for a guy that has been keeping the R&I tradition many years after moving away. That, and it's his wedding. You can paypal your donation to Tony: tony at teamIPA dot bike

Bob received the grill, here's a pic from its first outing at R&I West. If anyone feels like chipping in, throw some cash at Nando when you see him. Otherwise, guess I just paid for this thing myself.

nm grill.jpg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Albert said:

Do you really have to ask??

Well - Antonio might have a pool and a beer fridge, and has been collecting opioid prescriptions on behalf of a deceased relative for years, and ... well, these are the things I wish for, mid-Thumper. 

No Pool or beer fridge.  I have owned a pool in the past, PITA.

it has been a while since I rode Thumper.  If there is any chance of dampness I don’t ride it.  Last time I rode, it was stil hard, but riding it 2x a week quickly makes you faster.

Edited by AntonioGG