IGNORED

Ride & Imbibe!

TAF

6 hours ago, CBaron said:

From our conversation last night about low cost effective bike lights.  Here's a link to the light I use as a head lamp.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IHIMJRS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

PS- make sure you get the N6 model and not the N3.

Later,  -CJB

Sometime last year I was looking for lights and came across a mention of this light on bikemojo. I bought two of them, and use them on the bike and around the house. They are incredibly bright. $26 for the N6 is a good deal.

After I got them, I tested their run times. On high, both of mine lasted 2.5 hours. On low, which is still decently bright, they ran for more than 4 hours IIRC.

On 12/4/2019 at 3:55 PM, CBaron said:

From our conversation last night about low cost effective bike lights.  Here's a link to the light I use as a head lamp.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IHIMJRS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

PS- make sure you get the N6 model and not the N3.

Later,  -CJB

My Stupidbright batteries have started to fail me lately, so I grabbed a couple of these. The lights look nice and bright and I think the mounting solutions are good enough. But the highlight is the instructions. The Engrish is strong with these. 

Among the highlights:

"Note: 1. install the lamp holder shrapnel direction after the release."

And "Under special circumstances, the touch switch uncontrollable, please do not worry, the interior lights will automatically reset after 9 seconds, so 9 seconds can return to normal."

• 3 weeks later...