IGNORED

Ride & Imbibe!

TAF

I just got back from Walnut Creek -- we did some work moving very large rocks at the main creek crossing.  It was super muddy getting in there, so I can't imagine the trails themselves are rideable.  It even rained on us (lightly) while we were out there. 

..Al

It's been sunny AF all day just North of WC.  Unless it rained two miles away and didn't even cloud up over here, I'd say the trails might be good to go.  Last time I thought it would be a muddy mess it turned out to be totally rideable.  I'm leaning that it's good to go now but I have no proof.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tree Magnet said:

Rode some Walnut trails this evening and it was almost good to go. Had to dodge a few puddles on the log loops so I stayed away from Point 6 and Marks. If it’s sunny tomorrow, I’d say it would be good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can back up this report. Barring any additional rain today it should be hero dirt this afternoon/tomorrow with only some mud in the usual spots.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 1:21 PM, Dawn said:

The forecast for the next 4 days is NO RAIN!!!!  And next Tuesday, 10/30 is the last Tuesday before the time changes.  So let's make next week's R&I a fun one!  There will be bike riding, grilling, beer drinking, hugging and lots of smiling faces 🤗

• Like 1

All of this good spirited enthusiasm, fortified by the bespaking of TAF burgers on Enriched Buns has, dare I say, motivated me to venture forth from the reasonably safe environs of Bastrop county in order to partake in this Sterling example of revelry and comradeship for the R&I to close the DST 2018 season at the world famous Metropolitan Park of Walnut Creek.

TLDR: In

• Like 2