IGNORED

Ride & Imbibe!

TAF

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, TAF said:

If anyone is thinking about going tomorrow, I will be bringing 12 lbs of pulled pork which I smoked for the ASS ride on Sat, which got canceled due to rain.

What time are you starting a ride?  I go so rarely I can never find my way around.  My afternoon is open for just such a thing.

I usually try and arrive around 5:10pm just in case people are early and begin to roll out.  I've been left before.

But its so funny all the different times being thrown out.  It can be a crap shoot from Tues to Tuesday.  @Nando is OG so his may be the most accurate, @TAF time can be for the (not always attended) early lap, and my time is the 'safe bet' because sometimes I wait around for 20 min (see @Nando time).  🙂  I've also caught wind that there now may be a 6:20pm 'late lap' led by the newly employed @Teamsloan.  YMMV

See you all there at 5:10 😉

Cheers,
CJB

We actually met Shredded Elbows or some such - I think he has been posting on here. He had rather unfortunately boarded Barry's 'Express Monorail to Nowhere' and had gotten dropped pretty quickly. Oh, well - you missed the after-party, Elbows!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TAF said:

We actually met Shredded Elbows or some such - I think he has been posting on here. He had rather unfortunately boarded Barry's 'Express Monorail to Nowhere' and had gotten dropped pretty quickly. Oh, well - you missed the after-party, Elbows!

Oh, and I believe that was the 4:10 departure. Do we need a Station Master?

I'm not worthy...ive learned that I'm not a bike rider but just like to ride bikes...

I got dropped once..than found them again and started trailing before getting dropped second time...I got a new pr of 180 heart rate though woo-hoo

Sent from my SM-A115AZ using Tapatalk

• Like 3

3 hours ago, skinned elbows said:

ive learned that I'm not a bike rider but just like to ride bikes.

I had to accept that same status after my heart attack. I simply can't do what I used to do. Thankfully I still ride a lot, just not as fast as some other people.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, skinned elbows said:

I'm not worthy...ive learned that I'm not a bike rider but just like to ride bikes...

I got dropped once..than found them again and started trailing before getting dropped second time...I got a new pr of 180 heart rate though woo-hoo

Sent from my SM-A115AZ using Tapatalk

since I couldnt remember what my user name is on this forum, well here it is... thanks for you input on the truck bed cover.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Barry said:

I'm not sure how it's so confusing. R&I roll outs are at 4. And 4:10. And 4:30. Also 4:45, 5:00, 5:15 and obviously 5:30. Also 6:20. 

you left out 4:20. I can think of a few people who are on that departure.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I usually try and arrive around 5:10pm just in case people are early and begin to roll out.  I've been left before.
But its so funny all the different times being thrown out.  It can be a crap shoot from Tues to Tuesday.  [mention=47]Nando[/mention] is OG so his may be the most accurate, [mention=24]TAF[/mention] time can be for the (not always attended) early lap, and my time is the 'safe bet' because sometimes I wait around for 20 min (see [mention=47]Nando[/mention] time).  [emoji846]  I've also caught wind that there now may be a 6:20pm 'late lap' led by the newly employed [mention=38]Teamsloan[/mention].  YMMV
See you all there at 5:10 [emoji6]
Cheers,
CJB

The 6:20 steam train of pain is no longer in service. All passengers have been re-ticketed for the 5:30 departure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I am banking on Dark Sky being right and Weather.com being wrong.

I plan on doing an early lap first, but if the weather does blow in we'll figure out an urban ride because there is a concrete trail we can utilize to start and everything seems like it will blow over so no worry about rain on the "I".

• Like 1