IGNORED

Ride & Imbibe!

TAF

I was all in yesterday when we never got rain (80% chance). Then I was all out this morning when we got rain.

Just checked the WC rain gauge and it looks like they got .2". Now I am back to thinking that if the afternoon rain dissipates that it should be ok to ride tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AntonioGG said:

Radar shows raining right now at Walnut. Is that real or just a shadow?

Negative.  I just stepped outside to check and there is ZERO going on at my house.  Sky looks partly cloudy.  

I'm located just across Parmer from WC.  

-CJB

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, CBaron said:

Negative.  I just stepped outside to check and there is ZERO going on at my house.  Sky looks partly cloudy.  

I'm located just across Parmer from WC.  

-CJB

And I take this back....we just got a brief steady rain.  Looks like its past now.  I'll step back outside with a follow up in about 20 min

-CJB

6 hours ago, Mattlikesbikes said:

Strange weather bubble. Just driving through the area for work and braker Lane West of Kramer soaked absolutely drenched standing water everywhere. But east of Kramer bone dry

Been like that for last several days. Very spotty, but intense when it does.  Each mini-cells are also tracking different direction. Very chaotic atmosphere at the moment. 

• 2 weeks later...