IGNORED

Ride & Imbibe!

TAF

• 2 weeks later...

Its not a 100% set time.  It ebbs a bit from when everyone arrives and then collectively decides to roll.  All that said, I usually try to arrive around 5:10-15 and see who begins to gather up.  Quite often a few will roll up from an 'early lap' and its not uncommon to head out for the 'fast lap' around 5:25-30'ish.  

The "legends lap" comprised primarily of the old-guard R&I'rs usually has a pretty similar schedule.  But can be a few minutes later because most are coming from work, and might be stuck in traffic a bit.  But generally, I'd say the same thing for both groups.  5:15 arrive---5:30 head out.  +/- minutes.  YMMV

Personally I'd love to see more people come out and join in.  ITs always a fun time no matter which group you want to jump into.  Bring a lawn chair and a cold 6pk

Later,
CJB

• Like 4

21 hours ago, CBaron said:

Its not a 100% set time.  It ebbs a bit from when everyone arrives and then collectively decides to roll.  All that said, I usually try to arrive around 5:10-15 and see who begins to gather up.  Quite often a few will roll up from an 'early lap' and its not uncommon to head out for the 'fast lap' around 5:25-30'ish.  

The "legends lap" comprised primarily of the old-guard R&I'rs usually has a pretty similar schedule.  But can be a few minutes later because most are coming from work, and might be stuck in traffic a bit.  But generally, I'd say the same thing for both groups.  5:15 arrive---5:30 head out.  +/- minutes.  YMMV

Personally I'd love to see more people come out and join in.  ITs always a fun time no matter which group you want to jump into.  Bring a lawn chair and a cold 6pk

Later,
CJB

I'm just here for the acknowledgement of The Legends 

😉

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

The trails were right on the edge of rideable last night--with mixed reports. And we just got another 0.1" of rain on top of it. I'd say there's some chance it'll be okay, but perhaps not. Certainly it will not be good if we get more rain. But I'll report back if I get an update. 

• Thanks 1

Come on with it! These days, people are starting out a bit earlier to avoid lights. But my group is consistently, always wheels down from anywhere between 5:30-6:ish depending on who in the group is showing up and when we all get there.

1. Show up whenever you can.

2. Look around awkwardly in the mulch island for riders.

3. Join and hang on!

4. Clean up.

5. Drink beverages and eat snacks

🙂

• Thanks 1