IGNORED

Ride & Imbibe!

TAF

The R&I Bride Ride!  Tuesday, 09/18

We'll be celebrating Lucie and Teresa's upcoming nuptials. The 'R' will start and end at Casa de Dawn, followed by the 'I'. Rolling out at 5:30 for an Urban Bride Ride. Wear something bridesmaidish - long gloves, flowers, tutu, etc.

Back ~ 6:45 to start the 'I'. If you are only coming for the 'I', be there at 7pm. Ending at 10pm.

Bring sausage or anything else to grill, chips or side dish, beer and camp chair.

16 hours ago, CBaron said:

So you're saying you gotta loose your sausage in order to get into a tutu?

-CJB

I don't think anyone wants to see my sausage in a tutu in public.  What I do in the privacy of my own home, however...

Chancho, when you are a man, sometimes you wear a tutu in your room.  Just for fun.

• Like 1

***CHANGE OF VENUE - RIDING AT WALNUT TOMORROW*** 
The trails at Walnut should be in primo condition tomorrow.
The R&I Bride Ride! On Tuesday, 09/18, meet at 5:30, roll out at 5:45. You definitely want to get there at 5:30 for party favors.
We'll be celebrating Lucie and Teresa's upcoming nuptials. Wear something bridesmaidish - long gloves, flowers, tutu, etc.
Bring sausage or anything else to grill, chips or side dish, beer and camp chair.

I rode much of Walnut tonight. I was shocked at how good the trails were. There were a few mud spots but nothing I could not ride around. I formed no ruts and picked up very little dirt on my tires.

My wife and I thought we would ride the 'big sidewalk' with a few offshoots on the trail. Once we started on the trail we found most of it was in very rideable condition. Point 6 (usually one of the last to dry) had two muddy spots but the rest was good. It was easy to ride around those two spots and stay on the trail. Log Loops (both Inner and Outer) were good. Even Tar Branch Crossing was rideable. The creek crossings had water in them so if too many people ride across the leaving side of the creek will get a bit slick. We did not check Windy Loop or BMX Loop.

I cleared the tree limbs just south of the Rock Bridge. CharDog will clear a lot more during the work day on Saturday.

Edited by cxagent
  • Like 2

There is a homeless camp near the entrance to Outer Log Loops. The guy is acting like a real nut job. No - he is not screaming MMMMIIIIKKKKEEEE but is is claiming he is the "son of God" and for you to get off his lawn. OK, I made the lawn part up.

The City has been notified. They plan to have him removed on Thursday. While he is still there I suggest people stay in groups as they pass his tent.

23 minutes ago, cxagent said:

There is a homeless camp near the entrance to Outer Log Loops. The guy is acting like a real nut job. No - he is not screaming MMMMIIIIKKKKEEEE but is is claiming he is the "son of God" and for you to get off his lawn. OK, I made the lawn part up.

The City has been notified. They plan to have him removed on Thursday. While he is still there I suggest people stay in groups as they pass his tent.

soylent.jpg

Edited by Anita Handle
  • Like 1