IGNORED

Ride & Imbibe!

TAF

Which club?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

YMCA, both boys did the spring season. Due to all the rains, we now get to have make up games on Tuesday evenings. Last game is Saturday, and weโ€™re all so ready to be done. Soccer is a beating and I think Iโ€™ve convinced both the boys of this fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Teamsloan said:

ย 

YMCA, both boys did the spring season. Due to all the rains, we now get to have make up games on Tuesday evenings. Last game is Saturday, and weโ€™re all so ready to be done. Soccer is a beating and I think Iโ€™ve convinced both the boys of this fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ย 

awesome parenting!ย  now, get them on bikes.

12 hours ago, jcarneytx said:

A favorite ride 'sandwich' to stuff in jersey pocket is bagel, peanut butter, honey, banana, bacon.

When I was doing the EB I had tortillas with peanut butter, Nutella and banana. They were a mess to carry so I had to pack each one in its own sandwich bag, but it was just the right amount of carb and potassium to fuel me. Then I went low carb and fucked it all up. Way harder to do a ride like that when you body is fat adapted. You can do a huge egg, bacon and cheese breakfast, but around mile 25 you need to break the seal on carbs and that messes you up.

Looks like I'll be able make the typical early start. It should be interesting since this is the first day I'm feeling near 100% after being sick for 8 days. And I though I was feeling well over the weekend, but my rides did work outย  at all then. So we'll see...