IGNORED

Ride & Imbibe!

TAF

2 hours ago, CBaron said:

If you take the toll way through town its not quite as bad.  I think Barry and I may try to get down there early for a pre-spin, but I bet you could leave by 5:15 and still get there in time to start at 6pm (just a guess).

-CJB

Even if you take the toll-road, I think that you'd be pressed to make it by 6 pm if you leave that late.  Not to mention that it will probably be a $15 toll or something stupid.

It's definitely worth the drive if you can stomach the traffic at peak times.

3 hours ago, CBaron said:

Maybe find a new job?

-CJB

It's one of the few issues.  Other than that, pretty happy with my job.  I took 90 minutes at lunch to get a road ride in.  

There's another thing...I hate riding to the ride, especially in traffic.  I'd rather take that time and ride extra, so I'll do stuff on my own.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AntonioGG said:

It's one of the few issues.  Other than that, pretty happy with my job.  I took 90 minutes at lunch to get a road ride in.  

There's another thing...I hate riding to the ride, especially in traffic.  I'd rather take that time and ride extra, so I'll do stuff on my own.

Oh I understanding about riding to the ride...I bet 90% of my rides are just that.  But it's very nice to get some "strange" in every once in a while.  Tonight was no exception.  Good ride, great people, big turnout (35 people?).  And I was just joking about your job.  ;)

Later, -CJB

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

THIS. TUESDAY. IT. IS. ON. CAKE. BEER. JUNE 25th.
Plan A - it doesn't rain on Monday at WC and by 4pm on Tuesday, looks like it won't rain. Ride at WC. 'I' after the ride. I'll bring The Cake, fajita meat - beef and chicken, GDMFTs, chips and salsa, 4 12paks of beer and my grill.  Need someone to bring a table (mine got borrowed and isn't home yet.)
Plan B - rains on Monday and can't ride trails but not raining on Tuesday. Meet at Oscar Blues at 5:30, ride to WC and back to OB. Eat The Cake, chips, salsa, tortilla roll ups with turkey and cheese. I'll open $70 tab at OB for everyone to get beer $2 cans of beer. The Wunder Pig food truck will also be there.
Plan C - rains on Tuesday. Meet at Oscar Blues at 5:30. Eat The Cake, chips, salsa, tortilla roll ups with turkey and cheese. I'll open $70 tab at OB for everyone to get $2 cans of beer. The Wunder Pig food truck will also be there.

Plan B is on for tonight!  Meet at OBs at 5:30.  I brought my gravel bike with me so I'll be doing urban ride. If you brought your mtn bike, ride urban or ride at WC (if you get confirmation the trails are dry) and then meet back at OBs.

Plan B - Meet at Oscar Blues at 5:30, ride to WC and back to OB. Eat The Cake, chips, salsa, tortilla roll ups with turkey and cheese. I'll open $70 tab at OB for everyone to get beer $2 cans of beer. The Wunder Pig food truck will also be there.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dawn said:

Plan B is on for tonight!  Meet at OBs at 5:30.  I brought my gravel bike with me so I'll be doing urban ride. If you brought your mtn bike, ride urban or ride at WC (if you get confirmation the trails are dry) and then meet back at OBs.

Plan B - Meet at Oscar Blues at 5:30, ride to WC and back to OB. Eat The Cake, chips, salsa, tortilla roll ups with turkey and cheese. I'll open $70 tab at OB for everyone to get beer $2 cans of beer. The Wunder Pig food truck will also be there.

Forgot to wish you a happy birthday when I saw y'all on the NWCT!