This week's R&I has fantastic written all over it! I'm bringing the grill and a pack of beef fajita meet. Sausage and tortillas still needed/welcome!

Somebodies need to bring chips, salsa, sour cream, guacamole and GDMTFs! You all know how to get to the HEB!

3 hours ago, Dawn said:

Somebodies need to bring chips, salsa, sour cream, guacamole and GDMTFs! You all know how to get to the HEB!

It's time to name and shame!

Four pounds of seasoned skirt steak are trimmed and ready to be grilled. Someone better bring GDMFTs! And salsa, sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese and chips!

skirt steak.jpg

I am picking up chips, guacamole, a jar of salsa and sour cream.

Yes, this means I’ll be in attendance, so apologies in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Anita Handle said:

I am picking up chips, guacamole, a jar of salsa and sour cream.

Yes, this means I’ll be in attendance, so apologies in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woo Hooo!!!!!!!!  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CBaron said:

From our conversation last night about low cost effective bike lights.  Here's a link to the light I use as a head lamp.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IHIMJRS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

PS- make sure you get the N6 model and not the N3.

Later,  -CJB

Sometime last year I was looking for lights and came across a mention of this light on bikemojo. I bought two of them, and use them on the bike and around the house. They are incredibly bright. $26 for the N6 is a good deal.

After I got them, I tested their run times. On high, both of mine lasted 2.5 hours. On low, which is still decently bright, they ran for more than 4 hours IIRC.

On 12/4/2019 at 3:55 PM, CBaron said:

From our conversation last night about low cost effective bike lights.  Here's a link to the light I use as a head lamp.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IHIMJRS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

PS- make sure you get the N6 model and not the N3.

Later,  -CJB

My Stupidbright batteries have started to fail me lately, so I grabbed a couple of these. The lights look nice and bright and I think the mounting solutions are good enough. But the highlight is the instructions. The Engrish is strong with these. 

Among the highlights:

"Note: 1. install the lamp holder shrapnel direction after the release."

And "Under special circumstances, the touch switch uncontrollable, please do not worry, the interior lights will automatically reset after 9 seconds, so 9 seconds can return to normal."