IGNORED

Ride & Imbibe!

TAF

I have had a standing 4:30-5:30 call on Tuesdays for the last several years.  So as rarely as I make it to the R&I, it's more likely than not that I finished the call from the parking lot.

I have done a call from the St. Ed's trail.  I rode, stopped at the bottom of the climb by the creek crossing and took the whole call from there, with the noise of the babbling creek as the background.   It was nice.

28 minutes ago, TheSarge said:

I was told it was 3 inches.  I just looked it up on wunderground (thanks to the rain accumulation thread in Trail Conditions) and it was only half an inch.

I did however see muddy bikes.

I don't live that far away, and it dumped pretty good overnight Sat. It wouldn't surprise me if it was more than a half-inch.

Just went to WC for a stroll at lunch. Only made it to bmx loop and windy loop. The parts of those trails I saw were reasonably firm for the most part, but with a couple of muddy patches here and there.

The short climb up from the creek on windy loop had a little water flowing down it, and was pretty muddy at the top. 

Not sure about the other trails- ran out of time.

02E86ED5-6A62-4770-91DE-1E7BA6DB7BA0.jpeg

5F04C6E4-8DE2-4A27-963B-1FDDCED4A9AE.jpeg

56AE2E8F-FBD0-4326-A5E8-CADBFC84A7FE.jpeg

That doesn't look any worse than it looked last week. If that's how bad Windy looks, then I bet the rest is probably okay and will be much better after 24hrs of breezy, sunny weather. Now, if I can just kick this cold that I'm fighting, I'll be in for some hero dirt and perfect temps!