IGNORED

Full Gas on Peddler's Pass - individual dirt time trial. 6/15/19

18 hours ago, bestbike85 said:

Random question, but do you have to ride the same bike for all 3 laps? 

you are the first person to ask something like this.

Let me check the rules.  Wait... I make the rules.

Sure ride whatever the hell bike you want - just no Ebikes.

I am wondering if anyone has the balls to ride it at threshold effort on a cross bike.

6 hours ago, DesertNomad said:

you are the first person to ask something like this.

Let me check the rules.  Wait... I make the rules.

Sure ride whatever the hell bike you want - just no Ebikes.

I am wondering if anyone has the balls to ride it at threshold effort on a cross bike.

You may see me on a drop bar rigid gravel grinder with 2.1s. 6 inches shorter and 100% more efficient than my trail bike.  

8 minutes ago, bestbike85 said:

You may see me on a drop bar rigid gravel grinder with 2.1s. 6 inches shorter and 100% more efficient than my trail bike.  

I've been thinking about this. Maybe there should be another race set upon for gravel bikes on PP. The trail would be easy enough to do on a gravel bike.

3 hours ago, Chief said:

Has anyone had any trouble on the USAC website obtaining a ride authorization? I bought the one day license and the registration but it won't let me print a ride authorization. I've contacted USAC waiting for response.

I am not a fan of their user interface. What is your USAC number? I will check and see if you are listed on the roster. If you are, you should be good to go.

8 hours ago, DesertNomad said:

I am not a fan of their user interface. What is your USAC number? I will check and see if you are listed on the roster. If you are, you should be good to go.

Thanks for the offer this is my number 576072. USAC responded that all I need is my receipts and I’m good to go. 

The race on Peddlers Pass is tomorrow!!!

Peddlers Pass will be closed to the public all day Saturday. Marshals will be placed at all entry points to keep the race course clear and safe.

If you're not racing, come out and support your fellow mountain bikers, then ride the other 22 miles of sweet Brushy Creek Single Track. https://www.facebook.com/events/257174378553734/

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but there's a swag giveaway for the juniors (we'll be pulling names out of a hat at the awards ceremony).

Here are some interesting things about the trail and race:

• It's the 1st Mountain Bike race held in Cedar Park.
  • It's the 1st Mountain Bike Time Trial race in Central Texas.
  • It's the 1st flow trail specifically designed for Mountain Bike's built by machines on public land in Texas.
  • Over half of the people racing are 1st timers.
Edited by HoneyBadger
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1