IGNORED

SOLD Fox 34 fork $200

mack_turtle

SOLD!

Upgrayyed my fork, so this Fox 34 Rhythm Elite is for sale. Boost spacing, 51mm offset, 120mm travel, can be extended to 140mm. Listed as a 27.5+ fork, but I've stuffed a 29x2.6 in there with a fender. Steerer tube is cut to hardcore length at just under 6.5". Includes an ASS sticker! $200

I bled the damper a few months ago and I've changed the bath oil and wiper seals at least years since I've owned it.

PXL_20221220_014631903.thumb.jpg.cbc1814eec2fc915c2b4a4cbc5f729d8.jpg

Stanchions look short here because the fork was deflated. It's a full 120mm travel fork.

PXL_20221220_014729861.thumb.jpg.7efccaef33dd8c27c730f0f57067a7bf.jpg

Edited by mack_turtle

Change IS bad. We fear change.

I kid. I like my handlebar low, and I think it's likely that many people have their handlebar in a position that is "comfortable" but not great for hard-charging terrain due to that height. However, body proportions and riding style vary greatly, so this fork is probably too short for anyone taller than me. YMMV and a grain of salt and all that. do what works for you. if anyone wants to come over and geek out in the garage about bike fitting, I'm usually here.

(Note, I couldn't bend at the waist to touch my toes if someone commanded that I do so and put a gun to my head. Yet here I am with my grips optimized well below my saddle top. My new incoming frame has very different geometry, so we'll see how much things move around with that. )

Edited by mack_turtle
  • Like 1

• mack_turtle changed the title to SOLD Fox 34 fork $200