IGNORED

Cold Weather Gloves

Cafeend

So for black Friday I snagged some new Handsup gloves for myself. They sell Cold gloves and also Colder gloves. I got the Colder gloves. Too warm for riding around 50 degrees.

Today with the weather in mid 20s, those gloves were nice. Hands never got cold at all. 

Recommend them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WhoAmI said:

Also, if you have what are supposed to be quality cold weather gloves, but your hands are still cold, make sure your wrists are warm.  If you're wearing thin sleeves or a vest, your hands might not be getting blood warm enough to keep your hands warm.

Yep. Just simple Richard Simmons style wristbands help a ton in really cold weather. I wear them when I ski and they help out more than longer gloves with the wrist skirts. Not much muscle or fat around your wrists for insulation.

Edited by quixoft
  • Thanks 1

On 12/24/2022 at 7:42 AM, WhoAmI said:

Also, if you have what are supposed to be quality cold weather gloves, but your hands are still cold, make sure your wrists are warm.  If you're wearing thin sleeves or a vest, your hands might not be getting blood warm enough to keep your hands warm.

Also, keep your core warm and make sure the gloves are not too tight (have some iP cold weather gloves that constrict flow).  Your hands should get warm blood.  If your core is cold it will be really hard to keep feet and hands warm.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AntonioGG said:

Also, keep your core warm and make sure the gloves are not too tight (have some iP cold weather gloves that constrict flow).  Your hands should get warm blood.  

The same goes for feet.  If your shoes are tight, be it from thicker socks or two pairs of socks, you'll feet will likely be cold and tingly.

• Like 2